[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is a B i T & H

neilfish2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100%. How does that figure in to this topic though?

Are you serious? He thinks intentionally ruining a guy's career by diving at his knees is something to be celebrated. Of course he's opposed to any rule that punishes cheap shots, he lived by them.

Are you serious? He thinks intentionally ruining a guy's career by diving at his knees is something to be celebrated. Of course he's opposed to any rule that punishes cheap shots, he lived by them.

If that penalty was a cheap shot, I'd agree with you. It wasn't even close. He barely touched him.

This exchange with CaptainHook is eerily similar to one about Ron Artest we had 5 years ago. :D

I know, I can't help myself sometimes. :wacko:

DId you watch the "c'mon man" segment? Did you see what Rodney Harrison had to say on Football Night in America?

easy, easy....WE all knew it was joking around. it's time the rest of the country knows too...

Harrison surprised at backlash

Posted by Chad Finn, Globe Staff October 5, 2009 12:52 PM

Most Patriots fans probably had the sense that a smiling Rodney Harrison was joking when he "called out" former teammate Tom Brady on television last night.

Brady, who had received a text from Harrison before NBC's "Football Night in America" telecast telling his friend he was "going to bust his chops," also knew it wasn't serious business.............

"My gosh, it's unbelievable, the kind of backlash with this," Harrison told hosts Dale Arnold and Michael Holley. "Tom and I we've been friends for years. There's no other person, no other football player maybe other than Junior Seau that I have more respect for.''

"I texted Tom and told him, 'Hey, Tom, I'm going to bust your chops a little bit at halftime.' It was a joke, and everyone's getting all bent out of shape," Harrison said.

"This guy's directly responsible for me having two Super Bowl rings on my fingers, and you think I'm going to call him out? It's one thing to criticize a guy out if he's not playing well. But to question a guy like Tom Brady, who I feel like is one of the toughest guys I've ever been around . . . It's totally absurd, ridiculous, that people would actually think that I would take a shot at Tom Brady."

Harrison admitted that he is stunned by the reaction...........

"Rodney's like my brother," Brady said. "I love Rodney. There's nothing Rodney could ever say that would bother me. He's one my great friends and teammates. If I was a football player, I'd want to be Rodney Harrison. There's nobody that played the game like Rodney. He played with all heart. . . . It's fun to see him on TV. He hits as hard on TV as he did when he was playing, which is hard to believe. But he finds ways to get after everybody."

Brady also managed to get in a little jab himself.

"Rodney's been fined more than any player in the history of the NFL," said Brady, "so I can understand why he's sensitive about hits on the quarterback."

full article here

Well, considering the rule has only been in effect for 4 games so far, it's no wonder you haven't seen Manning turn to a ref for a call. But i can assure you, if Peytyon has someone dive at his knees, making contact or not, he'll look for a penalty just as fast as Brady did.

And commenting on Brady's 'tirade' on the sidelines, coming from a manning supporter, is laughable. The entire Manning family invented the sour puss, whinny ass, complaining act. Anything Brady does, he learned from watching the master for years.

All that being said, the rule sucks. It needs to be removed and let the QBs get hit. But as long as the rule is in place, it should be called. The owners don't want their QB's getting hurt, so they got this rule passed, and now it's going to be called, and we need to deal with it.

As for the game, if the Ravens want to win, they shouldn't fumble the opening kickoff leading to a FG, throw a pick in the red zone headed in for at least a FG before the half, and Clayton needs to make a catch to set the team up for a 1st and Goal from the 9 inside of :30 to go. They made too many mistakes to win the game and the better team won.

Well, considering the rule has only been in effect for 4 games so far, it's no wonder you haven't seen Manning turn to a ref for a call. But i can assure you, if Peytyon has someone dive at his knees, making contact or not, he'll look for a penalty just as fast as Brady did.

:wacko: Roughing the passer has been in the rule book for as long as I can remember. A couple years ago, any contact, no matter how light, to the QB's head was an automatic flag. They backed off that one pretty quick after flags were getting thrown for defenders hands grazing the QB's helmet. That was the penalty I was referring to in the AFC Championship winning drive against the Patriots. I've never seen Manning ask for a roughing penalty that I can recall, even when such ridiculous rules have been in place.

And commenting on Brady's 'tirade' on the sidelines, coming from a manning supporter, is laughable. The entire Manning family invented the sour puss, whinny ass, complaining act. Anything Brady does, he learned from watching the master for years.

Please refer to a game where Manning acted like Brady did against the Falcons.

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh seems to think that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is getting special treatment from the refs. He believes it so much that he is reportedly going to submit film to the NFL to prove his point, according to the Boston Globe.

Harbaugh apparently thinks that Brady was treated better by the refs than his own quarterback, Joe Flacco, was during the Ravens' 27-21 loss on Sunday. He seems to think that the Ravens got called on penalties whenever Brady got touched while any Patriot-to-Flacco hits went unnoticed by the refs.

Two Patriots touchdowns in the first half occurred after a roughing-the-passer penalty against the Ravens help set things up for New England. The officiating crew for the game on Sunday is apparently known for calling a lot of penalties, but that seemed to work against the Ravens.

from Boston Globe

Edited by CaptainHook

Harbaugh apparently thinks that Brady was treated better by the refs than his own quarterback, Joe Flacco, was during the Ravens' 27-21 loss on Sunday. He seems to think that the Ravens got called on penalties whenever Brady got touched while any Patriot-to-Flacco hits went unnoticed by the refs.

Brady was also treated better by his receivers than Flacco

Gee, that took 30 seconds to find. Starts at about :45 mark

Peyton the whiner

even has sound. And I love that the OL has to come over and tell him to sit his ass down and shut up. :wacko:

Arguing with your teamates happens on every sideline. Not the same as throwing a hissy fit.