[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is a B i T & H

neilfish2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one from the Falcons game. Sitting on the bench. Screaming and yelling at no one in particular. I know you saw it.

So yelling at nobody is somehow worse than yelling at your own team?

Let's sum up what's been going on here::

1. irrational Colts fans think Brady is a whiner and Peyton is infallible;

2. irrational Pats fans think Peyton is a whiner and Brady is infallible;

3. nobody is convincing either otherwise because everyone has their homer goggles on;

4. weeeeeee!!

Let's move on.

3. nobody is convincing either otherwise because everyone has their homer goggles on;

4. weeeeeee!!

Let's move on.

Don't forget NYJ homers

4. weeeeeee!!

Let's move on.

:wacko:

4. weeeeeee!!

Let's move on.

Except Brady has been a whiny crybaby in 3 straight games. Two of which the Pats won. Crying for flags, yelling at teammates, going off on the sidelines. The title of this thread sums it up nicely.

Except Brady has been a whiny crybaby in 3 straight games. Two of which the Pats won. Crying for flags, yelling at teammates, going off on the sidelines. The title of this thread sums it up nicely.

Manning never does any of that . . . this horse has been pulverized.

When Peyton yells at a teammate, it's called "leadership."

You know, this thread isn't about yelling at teammates. If you've ever been a part of a football game, that happens. Coaches yell at players. Players yell at each other. Players yell at coaches. It's the heat of the battle.

This thread is about Brady being a puss and asking for WEAK penalties to bail him out of jams. It's lame. It's pathetic.

Brady's presser today......

just say'n...

Q: There has been a lot of attention paid lately to “The Tom Brady Rule”. How do you feel about people calling that “The Brady Rule”?

Brady: "Well, “The Tuck Rule” was kind of associated with that too. I just hope things are going for us. I’m sure all of the Jets fans love it. Rodney [Harrison] obviously does. Whatever they call it, they call it. We don’t make the rules, we just play by them, and I think we were on the fortunate end of a few of them this week. Other times, we haven’t been. Like I’ve said, in the end, they probably all even out."

Q: Did Rodney Harrison tell you he was going to say what he did on national television?

Brady: "He sent me a message. I wasn’t watching, and I don’t know what the hell he was talking about. I just ignored it. Then, I got a bunch of text messages from friends saying, ‘What did Rodney say?’ You know Rodney. Some things never change."

Q: So no hard feelings?

Brady: "No, never. Not with Rodney."

Q: Do you still feel the need when something comes near your knees to point that out to officials?

Brady: "I want the penalty call. I want 15 yards. I don’t care whether they hit me or not, that’s an advantage for our offense. I think you just want to make sure the refs … I go hug the ref before the game, ask about his kids and stuff like that. I’m trying to get him on our side."

Edited by pig devilz

Brady: "I want the penalty call. I want 15 yards. I don’t care whether they hit me or not, that’s an advantage for our offense. I think you just want to make sure the refs … I go hug the ref before the game, ask about his kids and stuff like that. I’m trying to get him on our side."

Puss.

If Brady gets that call - "ALL NFL" QB's reqardless of who they are should get the same call....It's an NFL Rule right....

But as we all know that dosen't happen...

I'ts a shame that the Ref. decided to throw the flag after the B I T & H turned and looked & begged for the call - a call the Ref should not have granted.

Just saying - Montana, Young, Marino, Kelly, Elway, Manning, & Farve would get that call because of the name - but the difference is:

These guys that I mentioned above would not have begged for that call like the B I T & H did. Play the game Brady.

Edited by neilfish2

Brady's presser today......

just say'n...

Q: There has been a lot of attention paid lately to “The Tom Brady Rule”. How do you feel about people calling that “The Brady Rule”?

Brady: "Well, “The Tuck Rule” was kind of associated with that too. I just hope things are going for us. I’m sure all of the Jets fans love it. Rodney [Harrison] obviously does. Whatever they call it, they call it. We don’t make the rules, we just play by them, and I think we were on the fortunate end of a few of them this week. Other times, we haven’t been. Like I’ve said, in the end, they probably all even out."

Q: Did Rodney Harrison tell you he was going to say what he did on national television?

Brady: "He sent me a message. I wasn’t watching, and I don’t know what the hell he was talking about. I just ignored it. Then, I got a bunch of text messages from friends saying, ‘What did Rodney say?’ You know Rodney. Some things never change."

Q: So no hard feelings?

Brady: "No, never. Not with Rodney."

Q: Do you still feel the need when something comes near your knees to point that out to officials?

Things a puss might say?

Things a puss might say?

You think Manning (or any other QB who actually wants to win) would disagree with a word Brady said there?

You think Manning (or any other QB who actually wants to win) would disagree with a word Brady said there?

Yes. I don't think pointing out weak-ass penalties is a QB's job. If you get the call, great. But asking for it like a dress-wearing, sack-less, nancy-boy is beneath most self-respecting QB's.