[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT homers what are your thoughts on Mewelde Moore for week 5?

Phazool

You have some hope with Moore and here is why. Obviously they are playing DETROIT !! Secondly Parker has intimated that he isn't a hundred percent so he will sit alot if not all game. Moore is still the designated 3rd down back. So you got a nice chance at something

He certainly made the most of his 6 touches last week (2 carries, 3 receptions, 1 pass)

I'd be highly suprised to see 2 more tds come out of that few touches again this week.

I'm just hoping FWP takes a seat this week and Moore gets a few more touches...

I'm just hoping FWP takes a seat this week and Moore gets a few more touches...

Just playing devils advocate here.... Considering FWP sat out last weeks game, what makes you think Moore's roll will increase this week? Less work from Mendenhall?

Moore is always a threat to break off a few nice plays but you certainly can't expect what he did last week to happen again. Those of us who actually started him got extremely lucky - 2 TDs in 6 touches for a RB is pretty nutty.

Just playing devils advocate here.... Considering FWP sat out last weeks game, what makes you think Moore's roll will increase this week? Less work from Mendenhall?

Is it so impossible to think they might go with 2 RB's in this game against Detroit? After mendenhall runs for his 150 he will probably need a rest.

Not impossible to think. But don't forget, as crazy as it seems, Detroits run D is better than the Chargers. Both are still in the bottom half of the league though...

I'm thinking Moore's value with depend allot on how many catches he gets this week.

Edited by myhousekey

Everything that I am hearing is making me think that FWP is going to sit this game. Mendenhall will start and Moore will be the third down back. Unless Mendenhall struggles then it will be more of Moore than just the third downs and passing downs.

Options?

What part of FORCED TO START him did you not understand.....

If your forced to start him then what does it matter ? He will do what he will do. If your forced to start him and have no other option then you will get what he gets you and it won't matter so no sense in wasting time thinking about a player you can't control.

I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.

Edited by Henry Muto

Not impossible to think. But don't forget, as crazy as it seems, Detroits run D is better than the Chargers. Both are still in the bottom half of the league though...

I'm thinking Moore's value with depend allot on how many catches he gets this week.

This is why I stashed Moore on my roster. Last week wasn't a test for Mendy. I mean for christ sake, did you see the size of the holes he was running through?? SD Run Def is a joke, I like to see Mendy's performance against a better run Def before I anoint him the main guy.