[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatchu need tonight?

Slugs3511

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets D is killing me tonight... I only needed eight points to tie, nine to win. Zero sacks, zero INT's, zero fumble recoveries, zero TD's. I now need a defensive/return TD to have a chance, more than likely. :wacko:

I doubt anyone cares, but...

I had a horrible day yesterday. I put in Garrard and Sims-Walker and missed the inactive report so I couldn't swap him out before the game started. Moss didn't do much, DJax didn't do ANYTHING, Witten didn't do much, Slaton was Slaton. I left Choice, Benson, and Palmer on my bench.

My opponent was hit hard by the bye weeks and ends up being down 48.7 to 48.2 going into tonight. He had the Jets D/ST and only needed ONE point to win. So what happens? The FF gods bless me with a fantastic performance by the Miami line, giving up not one sack. ZERO POINTS for the Jets D in our league. I win with 48.7, my lowest score of the season.

4-1 :wacko:

/rant

My opponent was hit hard by the bye weeks and ends up being down 48.7 to 48.2 going into tonight. He had the Jets D/ST and only needed ONE point to win. So what happens? The FF gods bless me with a fantastic performance by the Miami line, giving up not one sack. ZERO POINTS for the Jets D in our league. I win with 48.7, my lowest score of the season.

4-1 :wacko:

/rant

That is awesome!

BOTH league game - sims-walker = 0, dustin keller=0, josh scobee=0 - still win thanks to Ronnie Brown.

3-2 :D

Local league game down by 8 at the start (non-PPR) going against the jets D: chris cooley=0, calvin johnson=.02 , still win thanks to Ronnie Brown.

4-1 :D

In on e of my locals, I needed the Jets D to score one lousy point. I didn't get it. :wacko: I ended up tied. The only Yahoo league I'm in and the only reason I stay in a 10 team league is that I've been in it for 10+ years. On the bright side, at least we don't get negative points for giving up 28+ points or I would have lost.