[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

42 FREAKIN' YEARS....

rocknrobn26

...and the party keeps going. :wacko::D :D

Obviously I went to another reunion and each one is better than the last!

What a great bunch of people. Did I kiss my Mexican friend??? You bet! Along with a bunch of other guys. May sound strange to some of you, but we are brothers/sisters. The soul of our town/HS is hard to explain. Mostly Bohocs/Polacks/Dagos/Micks/krauts and one Mexican. But we all just meld together.

I smell like a cheap whore from all the gilf/milf kisses. I love it and I love them. Just a great bunch of people.

May you all experience this bonding. There is no other feeling like it.

MORTON EAST HS 1967 ROCKS LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!!!

Went to my 25th on Friday night. The 20th was great, but I think the weather screwed us for this one. Not much fun at all. I can still recognize the guys since we just get balder and fatter, but the women dramatically change I can barely recognize them. Then you change their last name and I'm really in trouble.

You guys have one every year? That is tight!

Very nice, Tom! I wish I could say the same about my class. Too many snobs in the bunch.

Ya know...some of these people I might have considered snobs back in 1967. I was a greaser and a jock. Twas a weird combo wearing the Letterman's sweater w/ baggy blues. But over the years all the HS BS is gone.

Went to my 25th on Friday night. The 20th was great, but I think the weather screwed us for this one. Not much fun at all. I can still recognize the guys since we just get balder and fatter, but the women dramatically change I can barely recognize them. Then you change their last name and I'm really in trouble.

You guys have one every year? That is tight!

Every year since the 20th (1987). It's gotta be a record.

The wimmens are still looking good. The men are still recognizable. Name tags help, but after about an hour I was wearing 3 name tags and none were the right one! :wacko:

Sounds like you had a great time! :D

I haven't made it to any of my high school reunions yet. I may have to take the trip back to Peoria, Illinois, for the next one. :wacko:

I haven't made it to any of my high school reunions yet. I may have to take the trip back to Peoria, Illinois, for the next one. :wacko:

Doesn't sound worth it.

My wife and I went to HS together and we skipped the 10 year, but we might have to make it to the 15 year (if they have one).

Sounds like you had a great time! :2cents:

Man...you gotta do at least one. Read below...

Doesn't sound worth it.

My wife and I went to HS together and we skipped the 10 year, but we might have to make it to the 15 year (if they have one).

Our 10 year was probably typical. Everyone trying to show how successful/rich/cool they were. An old girlfriend came up to me and said "Hi Tom. How are you? I married a doctor!" :D The 15th everyone loosened up a bit, but still were a little pompous. By the 20th it was very loose hair down and have fun. (a true conversation, though not verbatim) "Hey Beard(nickname), didn't you pull a knife on John and me back in the day?" Beard says "Yeah that was me! I was pretty crazy back then. Do you want a drink?". :D We spent a long time just talking crap the rest of the evening. Since then it's just enjoying everyone's company, talkin', line dancing, kissin' and a huggin'.

Try it you may like it. :D

I look forward to the Mexican making out with thread every year :2cents:

Congrats Tom :D

Ya know T, I told my bud Hector how I posted the kissing/hugging stuff here and how The Huddle won't let me forget that I did. He laughed and gave me a kiss, a hug, and a high five. Hector is one of the nicest, most sincere, and caring people in the world. And he as much as me know our days are numbered and we try to savor the time we have left and with the people that make us happy. God I love that guy!

I haven't made it to any of my high school reunions yet.

Same here. Class of 64. Doubt I will make the next one ... if they have one... if anyone is left.

Tom always enjoys his reunions. Makes him feel young seeing all those other people getting older. LOL

Let us know ahead of time next year so we know where are the hippies will be and then we can do something about them. :D

Remember I grew up in Cicero. Some of these guys carry guns and other nasty weapons. They're not all hippies. Enter at your own risk. :D

Another story....

About 15 years ago a friend of mine's wife couldn't make it. He bought 2 tickets and asked a friend (male) if he wanted to go w/ him. His friend is kinda creepy and thinks he's a ladies man. Well he started hitting on a married Italian women. She was offended and told her hubby what happened. Long story short 3 members of our class confronted him and beat the living crap out of him. By the time the cops got there, they were gone and no one knew anything. :wacko:

2 rules:

#1) Don't mess w/ a dago's wife.

#2) Don't mess with anyone from Cicero.