[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was The Huddle on A Bye This Week?

Not that bitter but have to laugh....

#1 pick off this week (manning) so the only guy available on free agent was Campbell (rated by the huddle an S2)----I get zero points

Have Shiancoe who huddle lists as a bench so I do and pick up Lewis listed as a S2 versus Rams - --- I get zero points

I have S. Smith on the Panthers listed by the huddle as a S2 - ----- I get zero points

Is it just me or was The Huddle on a bye this week too? :wacko:

Not that bitter but have to laugh....

#1 pick off this week (manning) so the only guy available on free agent was Campbell (rated by the huddle an S2)----I get zero points

Have Shiancoe who huddle lists as a bench so I do and pick up Lewis listed as a S2 versus Rams - --- I get zero points

I have S. Smith on the Panthers listed by the huddle as a S2 - ----- I get zero points

Is it just me or was The Huddle on a bye this week too? :wacko:

When you consider the matchups each of the players you mention were facing, would you have done any different?

What other free agent QBs were available? Campbell faced the Chiefs, not exactly a good defense, making it a decent matchup considering your other option was on bye.

Rams, again not a good defense providing a decent matchup for Lewis. Ravens, still one of the better defenses, not exactly a great matchup for Shiancoe.

You don;t mention your other WR options, but Steve Smith is pretty much still an every week starter at WR for most FF teams.

So, given the matchups and what was known before the games were played, I can't say I really disagree with the recommendations they provided, and obviously you also agreed or you would not have made the moves.

i will never , ever understand these Threads

just silly

I was just being funny. The poster above was correct. The Huddle gave me good advice, it just didn't work out. However, as off as this sounds, I'm leading by 35 points going into Monday night. My opponent has Marshall and we are in a TD league.

Enjoy. I still love The Huddle and The forum. I just thought - man what a Sunday. :wacko:

As I stated in another post, it's all one person's opinion. DMD and staff do a hell of a job if you ask me. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut.

If DMD could see the future - I'm sure he'd be charging way more than $20 for access to the site..