[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panick room

MustOfBeenDrunk

So as I am sitting here trying to decide if I want to wast my weekly d/p on Moats.........he got snatched up in our league. Our league is first come first serve unless it is a backup for an injured player. Goes to show you should always go with your first instinct. DAMNIT!!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the bottom line.

I own Slaton. I just grabbed Moats. That does NOT make me feel any better.

Do you think Slaton just disappears? Do you think Moats is a stud all of the sudden?

And for all the people knocking Slaton all I will say is this.

In my .5 PPR league he was the # 7 RB into today. Since week 4 he has been great.

So unless you lose HUGE points for fumbles, he has been a top 5 or so RB since week 4.

Today is a crusher not because you may have to grab Moats (I grabbed him and still don't feel good). Today is a crusher because now Slaton's value is a lot lower and Moats WILL get touches going forward. Now this will become a RBBC. THAT is the killer. Oh and the fact that Moats went off, and that could/should have been Slaton.

Edited by giantsfan

Here is the bottom line.

I own Slaton. I just grabbed Moats. That does NOT make me feel any better.

Do you think Slaton just disappears? Do you think Moats is a stud all of the sudden?

And for all the people knocking Slaton all I will say is this.

In my .5 PPR league he was the # 7 RB into today. Since week 4 he has been great.

So unless you lose HUGE points for fumbles, he has been a top 5 or so RB since week 4.

Today is a crusher not because you may have to grab Moats (I grabbed him and still don't feel good). Today is a crusher because now Slaton's value is a lot lower and Moats WILL get touches going forward. Now this will become a RBBC. THAT is the killer. Oh and the fact that Moats went off, and that could/should have been Slaton.

If Slaton is done, you can't forget about Chris Brown. Moats got everything today. That doesn't mean next week will be the same. Can't forget how good Brown has shown he can be at times. If you are grabbing Moats, I'd say you have to grab Brown too....assuming your league lets you grab players on Sunday....which sucks.

So, there are 10 minutes left in the 1st half of the Titans vs. Jags game, and Maurice Jones-Drew hasn't touched the football. Boy, fantasy football can be sooooo fun sometimes. :wacko:

If Slaton is done, you can't forget about Chris Brown. Moats got everything today. That doesn't mean next week will be the same. Can't forget how good Brown has shown he can be at times. If you are grabbing Moats, I'd say you have to grab Brown too....assuming your league lets you grab players on Sunday....which sucks.

Not for nothing dude, but what world do you live in when you say: Can't forget how good Brown has shown he can be at times.

Really? Chris Brown?

Come on. I still think Slaton is their best option against good D's, but we'll see.

If your league doesn't run waivers, a player is a free agent all the time....its a system called "first come first served".

Those leagues are worthless then because someone who just sits at a computer all day can snatch players up.

What does the league think that people don't have lives and can just sit here watching football all day every Sunday with their league screen open on Aquire a player and at a moments notice they can pick that player up ?

Terrible rule

Those leagues are worthless then because someone who just sits at a computer all day can snatch players up.

What does the league think that people don't have lives and can just sit here watching football all day every Sunday with their league screen open on Aquire a player and at a moments notice they can pick that player up ?

Terrible rule

I play in both types of leagues. I think either way is fair.

Everyone has just as much chance to grab a free agent in the above type of league.

In a waiver league it all depends on where you sit in the order.

That can be fair also.

I don't think either way is better than the other or worse than the other.

Both have their merits IMO.