[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB do I start this week?

.5 PPR, 6 points per TD, 1 pt for 15 yards rushing or receiving, 1 pt for 25 return yardage, 6 points at 150 yards receiving or rushing

Darren Sproles vs Philly

or

Ladell Betts vs Denver

Leave a link and I will answer yours

gotta go with Sproles, Betts won't sniff 150 yards, nor will he get return yardage

.5 PPR, 6 points per TD, 1 pt for 15 yards rushing or receiving, 1 pt for 25 return yardage, 6 points at 150 yards receiving or rushing

Darren Sproles vs Philly

or

Ladell Betts vs Denver

Sproles has upside due to returning kicks

Thanks for the reply.

Wow, not good choices.

I'd go with Betts, despite the matchup he is the guy in Washington.

Sproles although getting return yards hasn't done much in the running game lately.

Darren Sproles vs Philly

or

Ladell Betts vs Denver

Sproles, birds defense is weak with injury now. They will be playing the pass more since that is there weakness

Thanks for the reply.

Wow, not good choices.

I'd go with Betts, despite the matchup he is the guy in Washington.

Sproles although getting return yards hasn't done much in the running game lately.

I know it. I've been running with LT and Sproles since week 5. Shockingly enough I'm 5 - 4 while getting next to nothing from my RB's. If LT and Jennings ever product to their abilities my team will be scary good.

Thanks for the reply.

I think sproles based on his returning kicks but if you are starting L.T. as well that might make me say betts! maybe even start sproles and betts and welcome L.T. to your bench as he looks slow and done!

I've thought of benching LT but since he is the starting running back and getting the goal line carries, it's hard to sit him. Sproles gives me nothing if he doesn't catch 3rd down passes or the opposing team doesn't score (then he gets no return yards.) It's hard to sit LT.

Darren Sproles vs Philly

or

Ladell Betts vs Denver

Betts is the guy right now in Wash. But Sproles with the weak Eagles....tough choice. I'd go with Betts if it were me. Good Luck and thanks for the advice on mine.

Darren Sproles vs Philly

or

Ladell Betts vs Denver

tough call. I have little faith in the Skins offense, and LT has some hip issue. Rivers will have to throw a lot too.....I think Ladell.

6 - 6 after 12 votes. You guys are not making this decision any easier for me.

You know what, go with Sproles. The Skins are terrible and are playing Denver. Betts has a foot injury himself and will be sharing touches with Cartwright and others. Sproles getting kick return points gives him the edge.

Roll with Sproles.

1st off thanks for helping with my decision re the S smith T gonzo trade!

Sproles all the way. Skins OL is horrendous, and with portis starting less then 600 yds, and only 2 tds so far on the season...betts is going to be lucky to see any open grass at all. Keep him on bench...

Thanks again!

I think that Sproles gets the slight edge here solely based on the fact that his return yards will count for you - if they did not, I'd advocate using Betts this week. Even if Betts somehow manages to score, Sproles' return yards should help offset those 6 FF points, and the latter has enough big play potential that he's worth giving a chance.

Edited by ts