[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Ravens Thread

Menudo

I'm anxious to see what the kid can do at QB, but, I wish it wouldn't be happening in this big of a game, on this big of a stage. It should be interesting though. This is a HUGH game for both teams. A good rivalry game with lots of meaning on Sunday night. :D:D

:wacko: HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On Football Night In America, he hinted that real players would lie their way onto the field. A stupid thing to say, IMO

Was he kidding ??? That would be very surprising to me if Hines was serious.

anyone think that Ward will do much without Ben?? I just hate I have to start him tonight in my main league, didn't have many other options.

I started him, but, your guess is as good as mine.

Was he kidding ??? That would be very surprising to me if Hines was serious.

Someone else might be able to tell it better but I ran it back to hear it again and that's what he was suggesting. Dungy and Harrison were both amazed. And yes, he was definitely serious.

Someone else might be able to tell it better but I ran it back to hear it again and that's what he was suggesting. Dungy and Harrison were both amazed. And yes, he was definitely serious.

The Steelers forum is reporting the same thing, and most are under the opinion that it was pretty weak/classless for Hines to say that. He must have meant it, because, it is very rare to see Steelers fans saying anything bad about Hines. Pretty ridiculous for him to question Ben and essentially call him a wuss. :wacko:

The Steelers defense and specifically the secondary is far from impressive when Polamalu isn't in there. Guys are getting 10 yard cushions.

This start is NOT good........... :wacko:

The Steelers forum is reporting the same thing, and most are under the opinion that it was pretty weak/classless for Hines to say that. He must have meant it, because, it is very rare to see Steelers fans saying anything bad about Hines. Pretty ridiculous for him to question Ben and essentially call him a wuss. :wacko:

The stupid thing here is that the doctors amde the decision as far as I know... Hines can be a doucheeee