[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

punishment, what it should be

dmarc117

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, three cheers for the Sharia.

:wacko:

Yeah, aren't they the folks that chased little girls back into a burning school because they were trying to evacuate the building without having their veils and stuff on? Classy folks...

where do i say anything about the sharia. i am speaking about the punishment, dont give a crap who's performing it.

I am for it for the most part. The only issue I have is that you still see things here in the USA where people get wrongly convicted. Wasn't there a dude last week that got out because he was wrongly convicted after 35 years in jail?

There are levels of certainty. There was 100% NO DOUBT that Dahmer did what he did and he should have been killed the next day. I don't know where you draw the line but it would suck to cut off the ears and nose and then 10 years say oops wrong dude.

I am for it for the most part. The only issue I have is that you still see things here in the USA where people get wrongly convicted. Wasn't there a dude last week that got out because he was wrongly convicted after 35 years in jail?

There are levels of certainty. There was 100% NO DOUBT that Dahmer did what he did and he should have been killed the next day. I don't know where you draw the line but it would suck to cut off the ears and nose and then 10 years say oops wrong dude.

agree 100%. with a confession, dna, video, picture, etc.

anyone that knowingly and wantingly injures another person.

where do i say anything about the sharia. i am speaking about the punishment, dont give a crap who's performing it.

perhaps you should actually read the links you post:

The sentence was handed down Monday in accordance with Islamic law and the country's anti-terror laws, the prosecutor said.

So if obama said we would start doing this kind of stuff here you would be all for it?

I don't think I am for cutting ears off. There are certian crimes and certain situations where I am all for killing the person responsible. Murder if it is 100% sure that person did the crime - end his/her life.

Brutal rapes and child molesters are sick individuals and add nothing to society and only ruin lives - I am also for putting an end to these people.

I don't think I am for cutting ears off. There are certian crimes and certain situations where I am all for killing the person responsible. Murder if it is 100% sure that person did the crime - end his/her life.

Brutal rapes and child molesters are sick individuals and add nothing to society and only ruin lives - I am also for putting an end to these people.

see, now i am. punishment should be for 2 reasons.....to punish the criminal and to deter him and others from doing it again.

murderers--kill them

rapists--torture then kill.

molesters--torture then kill.

see, now i am. punishment should be for 2 reasons.....to punish the criminal and to deter him and others from doing it again.

murderers--kill them

rapists--torture then kill.

molesters--torture then kill.

I am glad you pointed out that punishment should be used to punish. I was worried that it might be for something else, like maybe to enrich the soil or something.

It looks like you opinions fit a lot better with Sharia law than with western law. Good for you.

I am glad you pointed out that punishment should be used to punish. I was worried that it might be for something else, like maybe to enrich the soil or something.

It looks like you opinions fit a lot better with Sharia law than with western law. Good for you.

and your opinions fit in with the grande a tasty morsel party. bravo.

I understand the frustration that perhaps sometimes our own system of crime and punishment can be a little light on the deterrent factor, but I'd just as soon stay out of the whole cutting-off-body-parts business.

But just think about how many new green jobs it would create. :wacko: