[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those wanting and debating on using J. Stewart this week...

irish

DeAngelo Williams traveled with the team to NY but is still very doubtful for the game. Added to that, backup RB Tyrell Sutton is going to miss the game because of a calf injury. That would basically leave Stewart as the only healthy option receiving all the touches. Now what he can do against a desperate Giant team, at the Meadowlands, is another story but for those looking to start Stewart, he's in a great position to post solid stats.

I for one am on the fence about whether to start Stewart or Snelling and the fact that Stewart has no other option to take touches from him where as Norwood will take some touches from Snelling, has me more in limbo now than before when I was starting Snelling. :wacko: Part of me wants Williams to play tomorrow to make this decision easier.

Edited by irish

The New York run defense has been brutal lately.....Stew is a no-brainer over Snelling, IMO.

Yeah, that's another thing that I've debated as I've been known to over-coach or overthink situations like these. I mean how many people would really debate playing Snelling over Stewart, knowing Stewart was going to get all the touches and yet here I am doing just that. :wacko:

:wacko:

Played him! I hope others did as well. Once I saw both Williams and Sutton were out, it was a no-brainer and I knew I was over-coaching when I was debating him or Snelling.

Giants are the most Jekyle and Hyde team I have seen in a long time. The Panthers are absolutely manhandling them. It is a complete embarrassment

Agreed.

DeAngelo Williams traveled with the team to NY but is still very doubtful for the game. Added to that, backup RB Tyrell Sutton is going to miss the game because of a calf injury.

I for one am on the fence about whether to start Stewart or Snelling

Played him! I hope others did as well. Once I saw both Williams and Sutton were out, it was a no-brainer

:wacko: