[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Rodgers

Pirate lookin' at 40

Been money all year. It's almost like he has Jackson and Grant starting on his fantasy team today. Damn!

Did anyone see the fight between Rodgers and McCarthy when McCarthy said time to sit???

Ooops my bad - I thought Favre still played with the Pack. :D

:wacko:

Edited by buddahj

Did anyone see the fight between Rodgers and McCarthy when McCarthy said time to sit???

Ooops my bad - I thought Favre still played with the Pack. :wacko:

You are such a F-stick. You just can't handle the fact that Favre is one of the greatest QB's in history and left your beloved GB.

You have a great QB now with ARodge, but again, you blast Favre. Get over it he's gone. Prima-donna yes, but the chances of GB having a successful run during the 90s and getting a SB may not have happened if it weren't for him.

You need to get TT's and MM's schtick out of your butt. Then again, you may be pulling a "Train" with them.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

You are such a F-stick. You just can't handle the fact that Favre is one of the greatest QB's in history and left your beloved GB.

You have a great QB now with ARodge, but again, you blast Favre. Get over it he's gone. Prima-donna yes, but the chances of GB having a successful run during the 90s and getting a SB may not have happened if it weren't for him.

You need to get TT's and MM's schtick out of your butt. Then again, you may be pulling a "Train" with them.

Just please get on a plane to Detroit.

Dude it was a joke.

Favre was awesome in GB.

Favre is having a great year.

The Vikings are a better TEAM than the Packers.

Other things - maybe we can agree to disagree.

Dude it was a joke.

Favre was awesome in GB.

Favre is having a great year.

The Vikings are a better TEAM than the Packers.

Other things - maybe we can agree to disagree.

Yeah, my comment was over the top. I actually chuckled a bit and then got pissed. Need to take a pill just get tired of people dissing the guy after what he brought to GB.

We have a guy in one league that is a hit or miss for annihilating people. His starting lineup....ARodg, Jennings, Jones, Driver, B. Jackson, Packers ST/D, Kevin Boss, and S. Morris. He won't trade any Packers either. So, once he gets one, they are there for life. I tried trading Moss for one of his players and he wouldn't do it.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree.

Rodgers numbes could have been really good yesterday, but for 2 plays. Havner is called for off pass interference on a TD throw and Finley got tackled at the one on another play. I thought my championship was lost until the Colts pulled their starters. My opponent had Manning, Addai, Wayne and Collie.

Rodgers numbes could have been really good yesterday, but for 2 plays. Havner is called for off pass interference on a TD throw and Finley got tackled at the one on another play. I thought my championship was lost until the Colts pulled their starters. My opponent had Manning, Addai, Wayne and Collie.

Exact same for me. My opponent had Manning and Addai. Any other week, I'm toast. But, I have won the same way all year long. I had the least amount of points scored against me all season long. I'm up by 40 and it looks like that trend will hold.

No one in this league has ever won the championship with Manning. But, those with him have made the championship game several times.