[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

in case you are wondering where I will be for the next few days

wiegie

Wiegie, trust me on this. When some girl comes up and asks you if you want to have a good time tonight, she doesn't want to discuss the Laffer Curve. Be careful out there...it's a cold rough world.

+1

You're right, but she may want to know why the women call his penis that.

+2

:wacko:

Wiegie, trust me on this. When some girl comes up and asks you if you want to have a good time tonight, she doesn't want to discuss the Laffer Curve. Be careful out there...it's a cold rough world.

When a woman comes up and talks to me at one of these conferences, I typically solve a Slutsky Equation to see if she wants to see my Dicker-Fuller statistic (which, I will note, is statistically significant).

Big John was kind enough to meet me out for dinner and drinks this evening. :wacko: It was very nice to meet him in person after "knowing" him for the last eight years. (It was also very nice to spend some time with a normal human being after being around economists for the last three days.)

Big John was kind enough to meet me out for dinner and drinks this evening. :D It was very nice to meet him in person after "knowing" him for the last eight years. (It was also very nice to spend some time with a normal human being after being around economists for the last three days.)

Got brack home now.

Good finally to meed wiegie. Thanks for this :wacko:

After he was dealing with 10,00 economists there. he was relieved to get away.