[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather or Climate Change

Perchoutofwater

The Daily Mail is a glorified version of our National Enquirer. Click to the home page of the link you provided, then scroll down the right side for a list of items they find newsworthy enough to splash on their homepage.

Do you dispute anything in the article, or are just trying to deflect?

I am against pollutants and any way we can get off being dependent on potentially hostile countries oil. :wacko:

No one denies there are seasonal swings in climate. However to deny that man has no effect on our surroundings is ridiculous and irresponsible.

Lets say that global climate fluctuations say that the earth "should" cool around 5 degrees in the next year, BUT the earth only cools 2 degrees. All things being equal, what do you think caused that change?

To blindly ignore any responsibility in favor of promoting business is just plain dumb.

No, you guys want to ignore years of NASA data for an article written by the UK's version of the Enquirer.

Last I heard the NASA data may be flawed, and they have spent well over two years dodging a freedom of information request.NASA Hiding Climate Data

I am against pollutants and any way we can get off being dependent on potentially hostile countries oil. :wacko:

No one denies there are seasonal swings in climate. However to deny that man has no effect on our surroundings is ridiculous and irresponsible.

Lets say that global climate fluctuations say that the earth "should" cool around 5 degrees in the next year, BUT the earth only cools 2 degrees. All things being equal, what do you think caused that change?

To blindly ignore any responsibility in favor of promoting business is just plain dumb.

You might be surprised to realize I agree with you. I just would like to have a better idea of what he exact cause is, and at least some indisputable proof before we kill our economy doing something that might have little or no effect on the climate.

Last I heard the NASA data may be flawed, and they have spent well over two years dodging a freedom of information request.NASA Hiding Climate Data

Soooo if this guy doesnt beleive it, then you have to go to the British version of the National Enquirer for "truth and justice"?

"Last I heard, the US gubment was trying to cover up the existence of aliens at Area 51 . . . . so i went to the National Enquirer for the REAL news!!"

Soooo if this guy doesnt beleive it, then you have to go to the British version of the National Enquirer for "truth and justice"?

"Last I heard, the US gubment was trying to cover up the existence of aliens at Area 51 . . . . so i went to the National Enquirer for the REAL news!!"

The link I provided regarding NASA dodging the freedom of information request was from the Washington Times. Is that not an approved source? Could you please give me a list of approved sources for future reference?

You might be surprised to realize I agree with you. I just would like to have a better idea of what he exact cause is, and at least some indisputable proof before we kill our economy doing something that might have little or no effect on the climate.

I am not referencing any specific bill. I really dont how you can "study" how much crap US businesses dump in the environment. It is fairly easy to do so. But that "might" hurt businesses by forcing them to adopt environmnetally friendly business practices.

If you are echoing the "study"mantra by the right in order` to absolve the US of any responsibility on a world stage, then it is self serving by delaying any real change until our great-grandkids have to deal with it.