[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I feel sorry for John McCain

bpwallace49

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the Palin pick was made for two reasons:

1) To satisfy social conservatives.

2) To try and attract disaffected Hillary supporters. Which basically was a slap in the face of all women as their politics were nothing alike and they only shared their gender.

2) To try and attract disaffected Hillary supporters. Which basically was a slap in the face of all women as their politics were nothing alike and they only shared their gender.

The people in power were testing the waters to see how dumb we are.

Well, when NOW stuck will slick willie I'd say the wimmens proved gender didn't even matter, just politics... :wacko:

Palin appeared for the first time as a paid contributor on the network, smiling and eagerly answering each of O’Reilly’s questions. “I’m grinning today, and I’m so appreciative to be here with you today and the team at Fox News for the fair and balanced news that voters of America deserve,” she said.

For Fox News being fair and balanced, why do they have to say it every 30 seconds? Oh that's right...repetition, it's a form of brainwashing.

For Fox News being fair and balanced, why do they have to say it every 30 seconds? Oh that's right...repetition, it's a form of brainwashing.

Palin on Fox does neither of them any good. The only good thing about that whole situation, is she will probably have enough crazy crap on record to disqualify her for ever running for President.

Believe me, I am no fan of the current administration. But, to believe that Sarah Palin is more qualified to be VP of this country than Biden is absolutely insane. You can not have watched the debates and interviews of Sarah Palin and think to your self, "wow, this is one smart cookie, she should be second in command of our nation". The woman is too ignorant, not stupid, mind you, ignorant, too have been successful in that position. Actually, she does seem pretty stupid, as well.

Show me where I said any of the things you say I said? I never said Palin was more qualified than anyone.

I am just pointing out that our current prez is not very qualified.

You left leaning people are hilarious - here is every conversation:

Normal person: Obama does not seem to be very experienced - what are your thoughts?

Lefty: PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal person: Obama does not seem to really be doing much and our economy is not growing like he said it would.

Lefty: BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Person: Obama promised to have transparency in govt and to have the health care talks on CNN.

Lefty: Have to agree here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to add to the conversation Mr. Lefty

No question Biden was a better VP candidate than Palin. The issue I find so funny is that everyone on the left points this out, but will not to admit that Palin had more experience and was more qualified than BHO, and McCain blew BHO away. So, Palin's lack of experience while played perfectly by the left and the complicit media does matter, somehow a majority of the people failed to even look at BHO's history and qualifications.

For me it's not a case of experience (whatever that is) but rank stupidity and a truly unbelievable level of ignorance. Palin can claim that Couric "trapped her" or whatever but we all saw with our own eyes a person who couldn't provide a coherent answer to even the most simple question. The politics don't enter into it. All the experience in the world cannot cover for abject lack of anything approximating intelligence. The fact that she still has the support of 40% of likely voters is the most damning indictment of universal suffrage that I can think of.

Normal person: Obama does not seem to be very experienced - what are your thoughts?

Normal person: Obama does not seem to really be doing much and our economy is not growing like he said it would.

Normal Person: Obama promised to have transparency in govt and to have the health care talks on CNN.

The thread topic is about McCain and Palin.

Edited by bushwacked

Show me where I said any of the things you say I said? I never said Palin was more qualified than anyone.

I am just pointing out that our current prez is not very qualified.

My apology, in your initial response I thought you were talking about Biden when in fact you were speaking of Obama. Noted, I will read more carefully in the future. My interpretation was that you were saying that Biden is incompetent and I was reinforcing the point that Palin is magnitudes more incompetent.

let me try this.

Righty: He is not a citizen and should not be President.

Normal Person: Have to agree here!!

Righty: He is a mooslim.

Righty: He will take away our guns:

Righty: The fairness doctrine, the fairness doctrine

:wacko:

For me it's not a case of experience (whatever that is) but rank stupidity and a truly unbelievable level of ignorance. Palin can claim that Couric "trapped her" or whatever but we all saw with our own eyes a person who couldn't provide a coherent answer to even the most simple question.

Yeah, it was nice when we all just thought she was a MILF. Than she went and opened up her fool mouth.

The thread has nothing to do with Bush . . . please try to keep up. :wacko:

You know, I was sort of feeling sorry for McCain too and even thinking about voting for him this fall, but then I get to hear his radio ads.

One spot he talks about how he's leading the fight against Obama's radical left agenda to bankrupt the country.

Really. So Obama has an actual agenda to bankrupt the country. He spent all the time and effort to secure his position in the White House with the specific goal of bankrupting the country.

Get over yourself John. Time to retire.

You know, I was sort of feeling sorry for McCain too and even thinking about voting for him this fall, but then I get to hear his radio ads.

One spot he talks about how he's leading the fight against Obama's radical left agenda to bankrupt the country.

Really. So Obama has an actual agenda to bankrupt the country. He spent all the time and effort to secure his position in the White House with the specific goal of bankrupting the country.

I can't blame him for that.

He's tried a few times to be President and didn't make it. McCain is about to kick the bucket, so he gets a pass on whatever he pulls out of his walker.

Desperate to get elected, he needed make a deal with the GOP far right to get the nomination, hence the ads. He compromised a LOT of his credibility for one last shot at the Presidency.

Desperate to get elected, he needed make a deal with the GOP far right to get the nomination, hence the ads. He compromised a LOT of his credibility for one last shot at the Presidency.

I'm actually referring to his current ads for his re-election bid for the Senate.

And speaking of Palin...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/14/...ectionContent.9