[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wolf Shirt named State Shirt

cre8tiff

So I got this wolf shirt because of, you know, the sweet wolves on it.

However, having owned this shirt for three weeks now and having tried it out in a variety of situations, both formal and informal, I'm beginning to believe that some of the benefits ---- as described by other reviewers ---- are exaggerated. For example, not ONE supermodel has approached me. Some of you may be used to having supermodels approach you on a regular basis but, believe me, I am not: I would notice one should she appear in my vicinity.

Similarly, I have not been invited to a vision quest, even though I wore my wolf shirt in New Mexico.

There is one thing, though, and that is that whenever I wear the wolf shirt I have a lot less issues with involuntary urination. I have not studied it long enough, however, to establish a cause/effect relationship.

Once, however, while wearing the wolf shirt I was mistaken for Schneider, the building superintendent on "One Day at a Time."

:wacko:

So I was left with a life-alterating decision when I was purchasing this super awesome t-shirt. I only had enough money in my bank account for either enough insulin to control my diabetes for a week or to buy this t shirt. And obviously because I am writing this review you know I made the right decision! When I put on the shirt for the first time, I felt a bulge in the upper left quadrant of my stomach. I immediately went to see the doctor and he said that I had grown a new spleen! Not only did I get a sweet shirt, but I also now have the abilities to regenerate organs! Now I shall make a million-quadrillion dollars selling organs and it was all thanks to the 3 wolves howling at the moon t shirt.

*Update* I am currently on my death bed. I was infact wrong about my spleen regenerating and hallucinated the visit with my doctor because of my diabetic coma. While I still applaud my decision to buy the shirt over the necessary medicine to keep me alive, please do not think that you have superhuman abilities after purchasing this shirt.

God Bless