[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cannibals

Perchoutofwater

the second course.

After months of holding ranks, Democrats are finally turning on House Ways and Means Chairman Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.) in the wake of an ethics committee finding that he violated House rules by accepting a Caribbean junket.

Early Friday, Rep. Paul Hodes (D-N.H.) told POLITICO he wants Rangel to quit his powerful committee post — and that was quickly followed by similar statements from a pair of deep south Democrats, Mississippi Rep. Gene Taylor and Alabama Rep. Bobby Bright.

I think he pretty much slathered himself in bar-b-q sauce first.

Yes, but how on Earth can they have the person most likely to replace him investigating whether or not he took inappropriate actions? Does that not seem to be a little bit of a conflict of interest?

Is this like the governor "moral crusader" of upright values in South Carolina?

Oh wait . . . the right hasnt called for his resignation . . how incredibly moral and upstanding of them.

Anyone that is shocked by stuff like this on either party is naiive. Thank God he is being called out for his actions and being held responsible by SOMEONE.

Is this like the governor "moral crusader" of upright values in South Carolina?

Oh wait . . . the right hasnt called for his resignation . . how incredibly moral and upstanding of them.

Anyone that is shocked by stuff like this on either party is naiive. Thank God he is being called out for his actions and being held responsible by SOMEONE.

He didn't say he was resigning, that he just wasn't running for re-election. The idiot in SC isn't running either. I just find it interesting how the guy the Dems want to take Patterson's place is the guy that is investigating him.

He didn't say he was resigning, that he just wasn't running for re-election. The idiot in SC isn't running either. I just find it interesting how the guy the Dems want to take Patterson's place is the guy that is investigating him.

It's not as bad as Sarah! stabbing John McCain in the back, but I agree that it does seem like a conflict of interest to me. Although, I'd guess since Quomo is the State Attorney General, technically anyone under investigation by the New York Attorney General could be described as being investigated by Quomo, it doesn't mean he's actually taking part in the investigation.

Now explain to me why I'd care about the New York govenor race.

Edit --> in the future, when the title of your thread is "Cannibals", please include something more interesting to read. :wacko:

Edited by Clubfoothead