[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Walmart ejects black shoppers

Ursa Majoris

The Yahoo user comments are entertaining:

They should have announced free crack cocaine, malt liquor and Newports were being given away in the parking lot, then stand back and watch the stampede.

Wal-mart needs to investigate their store in Eufala, Alabama. I stopped in there on my way to Fla. and have never felt so unwelcome at any place in the nation. But, I will apologize to the wonderful employees of that store. I'm sorry, I didn't ask to be born white.........

I see TimC is on there posting his thoughts:

Why did they say SOUTHERN New Jersey? My guess is that their hoping you'll blow right by the New Jersey part and think that the store is in the south. The media can't stand that the south is no longer the most racist area of the US.

Well, not really

Some folks in this article could lighten up a bit

racist. Do not tempt the race card, it is all powerful. Besides, you yuk it up now and next thing you know you have even worse stuff like this!

http://cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/archive...g-turns-ra.html

Next time BeeR gets on the PA, he should announce that all plasmas are now free.

Actually I'm liking the free malt liquor in the parking lot idea. The 22 oz-ers of course. Maybe throw some free cell phones in there for good measure. And fried chicken from 11-1!