[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

everyone's so grumpy around here

Scooby

Well, since you asked.

I got a plinker. A Model 500 Smith & Wesson .50 calibler magnum with the 8 1/2 " barrel that has a compensator at the end. I cannot wait to shoot it. I may duct tape it to my hand.

:wacko:

Including himself? :wacko:

It's not as bad as it sounds, I'm well practiced in this art. Man, I just need to quit saying poopy that pisses off the wife.

Scooby,

I'm happy. I just got to spend the weekend in Longview where my daughter's soccer team steam rolled the competition to take first in the tournament. They averaged 4.5 points a game, but the coach played all the girls out of position during the second half of every game including the the championship game just to keep from running up the score. Our goalie only had to touch the ball twice during the entire tournament.

The girls generally play up, but decided to play this tournament at their age group. It was nice as the games all very easy which means no stress to the players or the parents. Just a lot of opportunities to try new stuff.

I also got to meet Zia out at the soccer fields, though I didn't get to spend any time with him.