[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh, By the way

bushwacked

Shocking.

But not surprising, given the frantic defense over the N word deal at the Capitol.

Props to the usually lunatic Michelle Malkin for being first to break the story that no Palin pins were harmed in the assault.

But not surprising, given the frantic defense over the N word deal at the Capitol.

Props to the usually lunatic Michelle Malkin for being first to break the story that no Palin pins were harmed in the assault.

Oh, you mean the supposed N-wording that Alan Brietbart offered $100K for a recording of and has had no takers? I think someone was looking hard for a filming of the other Rep being spit on, but with all those cameras there, it's amazing no one saw it.

But hey, continue to believe the liars in the capital of the Potomac River drainage basin. Doing great so far. :wacko:

Oh, you mean the supposed N-wording that Alan Brietbart offered $100K for a recording of and has had no takers? I think someone was looking hard for a filming of the other Rep being spit on, but with all those cameras there, it's amazing no one saw it.

But hey, continue to believe the liars in the capital of the Potomac River drainage basin. Doing great so far. :tup:

as are you! :wacko:

:wacko:

But hey, continue to believe the liars in the capital of the Potomac River drainage basin. Doing great so far. :wacko:

Do you know anything about Mr Breitbart? Do you know that the video they posted refuting the N word thing was taken as the congressmen EXITED the building an hour after the fact? I wonder why Breitbart would post that?

Did you also know that the Breitbart ACORN video was both edited and doctored? If you believe anything Breitbart says or does, I have a really cool bridge here in Minnesota just looking for an owner.

:wacko:

Why that response? Do you not recall all the major media outlets including Fox reporting that some black members of congress were called the "n" word, and yet as many video cameras that were at the rally where this took place, and the fact that most were following the congressional members at the time, nobody has come forward with any audio supporting the claims? What is wacko about that? What is wacko is now progressives are being urged to infiltrate the TEA Party and make racist remarks to try to smear the image of the organization since simply making crap up doesn't appear to be working.

What is wacko is now progressives are being urged to infiltrate the TEA Party and make racist remarks to try to smear the image of the organization since simply making crap up doesn't appear to be working.

Link? I mean not one to a conspiracy blog, preferably one where people really ARE being urged to infiltrate the Tea Party.

Do you know anything about Mr Breitbart? Do you know that the video they posted refuting the N word thing was taken as the congressmen EXITED the building an hour after the fact? I wonder why Breitbart would post that?

Did you also know that the Breitbart ACORN video was both edited and doctored? If you believe anything Breitbart says or does, I have a really cool bridge here in Minnesota just looking for an owner.

Regardless of what you know about Brietbart, it doesn't change the fact there were hundred of video cameras around where racial slurs were alleged to have been used, and $100,000 has been offered to anyone with video of racial slurs being used, and yet nobody has taken him up on it. Regardless of what kind of slime Brietbart may or may not be, there fact that nobody has come forward should not be dismissed as much as you may like for it to be.

Link? I mean not one to a conspiracy blog, preferably one where people really ARE being urged to infiltrate the Tea Party.

I know it has become S.O.P. for the left to attack the source rather than discuss the facts, but really Ursa I thought you were better than that. Is the AP still considered legit by statists?

Here's your link.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Why that response?

What does Breitbart have to do with you being once again manipulated by a BS Republican sob story posted by a right wing blog? Will you guys ever learn your lesson, or continue to let yourselves be fooled over and over again?

What does Breitbart have to do with you being once again manipulated by a BS Republican sob story posted by a right wing blog? Will you guys ever learn your lesson, or continue to let yourselves be fooled over and over again?

Check the links, please. It is an AP story that Breitbart posted. And, we all know the AP is a right leaning organization. BTW, my link will take you the actual webpage.

And, I'm not realy a big fan of the tea party and some of the political hacks they support, believe I have been on record about that.

Why that response? Do you not recall all the major media outlets including Fox reporting that some black members of congress were called the "n" word, and yet as many video cameras that were at the rally where this took place, and the fact that most were following the congressional members at the time, nobody has come forward with any audio supporting the claims? What is wacko about that? What is wacko is now progressives are being urged to infiltrate the TEA Party and make racist remarks to try to smear the image of the organization since simply making crap up doesn't appear to be working.

Perch I am SO sorry . . . you poor, poor tea party victim. Why oh why dont the "liberal media" pick up on the plight of these victimized tea party patriots?

Showing that you were fooled by a known race baiting congressman who lied about being called the "n" word :wacko: Only difference is the so called mainstream media falls for it too in your case further proving their bias.

Perch I am SO sorry . . . you poor, poor tea party victim. Why oh why dont the "liberal media" pick up on the plight of these victimized tea party patriots?

Seriously, BP. It is news that a group is trying to undermine a political movement by sending in outside representatives to make outlandish comments to cast the group as a racist movement.

Check the links, please. It is an AP story that Breitbart posted.

I haven't weighed in on thethe Breitbart story. What am I supposed to learn about it?

Showing that you were fooled by a known race baiting congressman who lied about being called the "n" word :wacko:

Link please, you know, so I know you aren't just making this up also.

Edited by bushwacked

I haven't weighed in on thethe Breitbart story. What am I supposed to learn about it?

Link please.

What BS republican sob story were you referring to? It seemed to be the tea party post to me, if I was incoreect, my apologies.