[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players moving up and down

Jackass

I'll start the list.

Up

Romo +Dez

A Smith - no qb picked + 2 OL in 1st round.

Leinart - ditto

Hass - Okung should help significantly + Golden shower

Down

Jerome Harrison - so many rb on clev

ADP - seems like Gerharts gonna steal td's no matter how people spin it

Matt Moore - Clausen

Slaton - Ben Tate

Austin Miles - maybe enough to go around but i'd still be nervous if i owned him

Who'd I miss?

Edited by Jackass

Stock going down: Jamaal Charles (McCluster), Fred Jackson (Spiller)

Stock going up: Carson Palmer (gets best TE in the draft and, to a lesser degree, Jordan Shipley), Ravens DST (Kindle and Cody)

And I disagree that ADP's stock is any worse now than it was when Chester Taylor was there.

Lions D has to move up from the bottom. Suh + Vanden Bosch + Houston + C. Williams, no idea about this Spievey we drafted. Maybe more importantly, we got rid of another Millen player drafted, Sims. That has to count for something......

Stock going down: Jamaal Charles (McCluster), Fred Jackson (Spiller)

Stock going up: Carson Palmer (gets best TE in the draft and, to a lesser degree, Jordan Shipley), Ravens DST (Kindle and Cody)

And I disagree that ADP's stock is any worse now than it was when Chester Taylor was there.

I don't think Charles value is effected my McCluster as I see him as a Percy Harvin type player who will line up in the slot more than at runningback.

Lions D has to move up from the bottom. Suh + Vanden Bosch + Houston + C. Williams, no idea about this Spievey we drafted. Maybe more importantly, we got rid of another Millen player drafted, Sims. That has to count for something......

The Lions have had a massive draft and FA signing. They're turning things around. It's about time, you guys have been way too loyal to those jackoffs.

I don't think Charles value is effected my McCluster as I see him as a Percy Harvin type player who will line up in the slot more than at runningback.

Yeah, it looks like KC is planning on using McCluster more as a receiver a la Harvin as you mentioned... He may end up taking some targets in the passing game away from Charles, but the effect will probably be minimal.

Stock going down: Jamaal Charles (McCluster)

Sorry, but from the time I read the post about nicknames the other day, RB in KC shall henceforeward be called "McClusterf.ck" in my mind.

Visions of Vince Lombardi

"What the h.ell is that McClusterf.ck doin' out there?"

In fact, I'll go so far as to predict that future fumbles in KC will also become know as McClusterf.cks.

Coach: "I tell them evey week, we're not gonna win if we keep McClusterf.ckin' the ball away like that"

I apologize, this has nothing to do w/ the topic of the thread.

Sorry, but from the time I read the post about nicknames the other day, RB in KC shall henceforeward be called "McClusterf.ck" in my mind.

I apologize, this has nothing to do w/ the topic of the thread.

I like your post and me thinks it could be used again in the future if kept handy. :wacko:

I disagree with Leinart...just because he gets some playing time doesn't mean he won't be showing us once again how bad he is. For all intensive purposes it looks to me like the Cardinals will be running the ball a lot more with Wells and Hightower...and I like the QB Skelton they drafted and think he's the Cards future instead of Matthew. Of course he'll need some time to learn as he's still extremely raw but I'd grab him in a dynasty league and won't be touching Leinart in any redraft this year...