[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SGU

polksalet

I wouldn't go there but it is very good.

Did due ascend this week?

You have to think so. Did anyone ever get VAPORIZED by the chair? I can't remember, and I missed a good deal of Atlantis.

I DO like the alien design, but they are dumb as dirt. Thank goodness they are leaving that galaxy behind. Though one has to wonder just how far-ranging the Ancients actually were.

It will be interesting to see what this week holds.

You have to think so. Did anyone ever get VAPORIZED by the chair? I can't remember, and I missed a good deal of Atlantis.

I DO like the alien design, but they are dumb as dirt. Thank goodness they are leaving that galaxy behind. Though one has to wonder just how far-ranging the Ancients actually were.

No one ever ascended via chair in Atlantis. I've postulated that this is not the first crew on Destiny.

I love the show. Great story. Complex characters. It reminds me of the early days of SG1 when they started out not knowing squat. Its more interesting to build up to something instead of being handed the Wraith / Goauld / Ori right from the beginning.

I do not think he ascended but is somehow combined with the ship in a symbiotic way.

Ease there, you're dorking out in a public forum.

I never watched any of the other series before. I hold a personal grudge against it. It was because of SG-1 that the sequel to the movie got scrapped and I really jocked the movie.

However, SGU caught my attention and I gotta say, it's kind of pimp - minus the ghey stones. The black dude and the chubby kid are my favs. Heh, we should all jointing write a sitcom called, "The Black Dude and the Chubby Kid"

I love the show. Great story. Complex characters. It reminds me of the early days of SG1 when they started out not knowing squat. Its more interesting to build up to something instead of being handed the Wraith / Goauld / Ori right from the beginning.

I do not think he ascended but is somehow combined with the ship in a symbiotic way.

Sort of like the Sentinel maybe?

Sort of like the Sentinel maybe?

Exactly. Although that is Asgard technology IIRC. I'm trying to figure out the freezing angle though... might be more to it. I do hope they surprise us with something original though.

Hopefully the solution involves Lt James in a wet t-shirt somehow. Julia Benson everyone. Google away.

I don't want to hear another negative comment from anyone about LOST that is posting here.

:wacko:

Unlike LOST, this has a point of beginning, plot, and character development.

Exactly. Although that is Asgard technology IIRC. I'm trying to figure out the freezing angle though... might be more to it. I do hope they surprise us with something original though.

Hopefully the solution involves Lt James in a wet t-shirt somehow. Julia Benson everyone. Google away.

I like all of the running they have her do. :wacko:

• 11 months later...