[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The impossible soccer goal explained...

done...seriously.

Easy money for you Swammi.

definitely not sure it was by design, but the angle is impressive nonetheless.

:wacko: If you check out the first part of the montage, you'll note that this "reverse spin" type of kick is kind of in his arsenal. I would bet that it was intentional.

I was always able to kick "banana kicks", but uh... nothing even close to that. Holy crizzap.

We called it a "Banana Ball". My Center, Don (I was his Inside right guy), was great on it, but then he was great in everything. I could do it only from a "set ball"/ penalty kicks. NOT on the fly. I was bad on goals scored, but i WAS NUMBA 1 in assists to Don.

Don was a natural athlete.

We called it a "Banana Ball". My Center, Don (I was his Inside right guy), was great on it, but then he was great in everything. I could do it only from a "set ball"/ penalty kicks. NOT on the fly. I was bad on goals scored, but i WAS NUMBA 1 in assists to Don.

Don was a natural athlete.

Did you used to call him Don Juan?