[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama Supporter Assaults TEA Part Protester

Perchoutofwater

You know, My mom and dad we're raised in High Point, but I couldn't understand a word coming outta any of those people's mouths. You talk about some in bred mfers. Oh, and that dude that started swinging, ought to be locked on numerous charges and is quite fortunate that the crowd of tea partyers had enough restraint to not jump his ass.

Well there you go, a perfect reason to sucker punch a guy. Guy gets out of a car, starts yelling obscenities, and punches a guy, but this is what you focus on. Volumes.

Oh lighten up Perch. Of course the guy was in the wrong. It's too late in the day to have you go getting all high and mighty (on the east coast anyways.) I was just pointing out that the man was insulted. And I found it somewhat amusing in light of all the protestations about racism, that apparently when white people are not at work in the middle day its not an issue, but when a black man shows up, HOLD THE PHONE, DON"T YOU HAVE A JOB????

You know, My mom and dad we're raised in High Point, but I couldn't understand a word coming outta any of those people's mouths. You talk about some in bred mfers. Oh, and that dude that started swinging, ought to be locked on numerous charges and is quite fortunate that the crowd of tea partyers had enough restraint to not jump his ass.

Whatshis name is pressing charges and rightly so.

I'm glad he didn't do that crap here, or a dozen of us would have had to draw down on him.

People get fightin mad when you tell them their god is a false prophet.

Peaceful? Hell, they were more than peaceful, they sounded like they were on freaking ludes.

"What do we want!!?"

"A nap!!!"

"When do we want it?"

"I'm sleepy!!"

:wacko:

Those poor, poor, victimized tea partiers.

When will the persecution stop? :wacko:

A guy went overboard and punched another guy that was baiting him. He should get charged with assault.

But lets expand this to the ridiculous and try to make a link to Obama. Hey! Lets check his phone records! Maybe Obama persoanlly called him and told himt o punch him! yeah . . thats the ticket. :rollseyes: