[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mexican gun fight near AZ border

BeeR

Yea, I am done with Mexico. Can you imagine having a ranch near the border and trying to sleep at night? I would have to live in a compound armed heavily. Maybe get one of those army jeeps with a gun turrent on back like in the old TV show Rat Patrol.

This is what you need.

Ferret

Exactly what kind of ID are AZ authorities supposed to to check 12 miles south of the American border?

That's not what I was saying. I was pointing to the hissies a lot of people are having about AZ taking stronger measures to protect its citizens in general and how this is a glaring example of what a hot zone that is (southern AZ at least).

Gangs often fight for control of trafficking routes and sometimes steal "shipments" of undocumented migrants from each other, but seldom have they staged such mass gun battles.

What a precious little way to say ILLEGAL ALIEN. :wacko:

That's not what I was saying. I was pointing to the hissies a lot of people are having about AZ taking stronger measures to protect its citizens in general and how this is a glaring example of what a hot zone that is (southern AZ at least).

So you posted a thread about gun battles in Mexico, but then talked about something else. You should have just started another Arizona thread.