[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KISS' Tribute to the armed forces

rocknrobn26

That was cool. Another cool thing for me is that I knew almost all those words. I really knew the USMC song. I guess all the Gomer Pyle while I was a kid paid off.

I wonder if there are any Kiss fans that will know this but I am wondering who was there from Kiss? I know Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley were there but was Ace Frehley or Peter Criss? Are they all still alive even?

==============

edit to add that I remember some things.

It must not have been Peter Criss as he was fired a long time ago and Eric Carr is the drummer of Kiss. That one I know. What about Ace Frehley?

Edited by Skippy

Not to derail this thread, but just as an answer to Skippy:

Eric Carr replaced Peter Criss, but passed away prior to the Revenge album coming out. He was replaced by Eric Singer. Peter Criss came back during the whole reunion spiel, but was canned again. Eric Singer is now the drummer for KISS.

As for Ace, he is no longer with the band either. Bruce Kulick had played guitar for them prior to the reunion, but once the reunion came about, he was out the door and Ace was back. I know Ace is doing his own thing, but I have no idea who is playing guitar for KISS now.

And Peter Criss is still alive, although I have no idea what he is doing anymore.