[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is harsh

Kid Cid

Really, this is not for the faint of heart but it is a really important reminder to stop effing around and concentrate on your driving. BTW, the music is My Immortal by Evanescence.

Drive Safely

Good timing. New driver in my house. I didn't think it would be this difficult on me... I worry everytime he leaves.

The other day I texted him and got no response... uncharacteristic.

So I texted again asking why he didn't respond?

He texted back "drvg"

Good boy.

Good timing. New driver in my house. I didn't think it would be this difficult on me... I worry everytime he leaves.

The other day I texted him and got no response... uncharacteristic.

So I texted again asking why he didn't respond?

He texted back "drvg"

Good boy.

I would have beat him soundly about the head and ears for even texting that much back.

:wacko:I think more realistic messages like this are a good thing. A picture is worth a thousand words...

+1

I made it about 1.5/2 mins in till the lady was in the backseat holding baby and Daddy has to swerve and goes head-on into a wall. The blood on the inside of the windshield, the look on Daddy's face, I had tears in my eyes and nearly threw up. Man, people really need to see how quickly stuff like that can happen.

Excellent video for new drivers. I told my son 2 years ago when he got his license if he ever answered his cell or responded to a text while driving he would lose both the car and cell. I tried him a few times knowing he was on his way home from work and got no answer or reply until he got home :wacko:

Excellent video for new drivers. I told my son 2 years ago when he got his license if he ever answered his cell or responded to a text while driving he would lose both the car and cell. I tried him a few times knowing he was on his way home from work and got no answer or reply until he got home :wacko:

Try him from a different number. Kids are smart. And kudos to you and him if he's already passed that test too.