[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Movie Trivia

Duchess Jack

You want to put some kind of explanation on all this? Here's one as good as any other. We're bein' punished by the Creator. He visited a curse on us. Maybe He didn't want to see us blow ourselves up, put a big hole in the sky. Maybe He just wanted to show us He's still the Boss Man. Maybe He figure, we gettin' too big for our britches, tryin' to figure His shit out.

My first guess was Book of Eli, but did a search and found I was wrong. Did find the right movie, but I'll let it play so someone who doesn't have to cheat (like me) can answer.

...and until that time comes...

Girly: Justice? If that's justice than the sooner French guns blow the English out of America the better it will be for the people here!

Officer: You do not know what you're saying, girl!

Girly: Yes I do, I know exactly what what I'm saying, and if it is sedition, than I am guilty of sedition too!

Edited by Duchess Jack

hmmm... I thought both of these would be easy ones. Let me turn it down a notch...

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs-the T-shirt, Spaceballs-the Coloring Book, Spaceballs-the Lunch box, Spaceballs-the Breakfast Cereal, Spaceballs-the Flame Thrower.

Russians, son, don't take a dump without a plan.
Hunt for Red October. It was either the CIA guy or the sub captain that said that.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Hunt for Red October. It was either the CIA guy or the sub captain that said that.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Animal House.

From years and years of Friday Movie Trivia...the correct answer is 'both' the movie name and the character/actor who said it.

Of course just replying with the movie name is acceptable if you aren't a complete noob :tup:

:wacko: