[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mucks quick tour of Ohio

muck

Should be in Columbus tomorrow night and in Toledo Sunday and Monday nights (maybe Tuesday night, too).

If anyone wants to meet for a beer or something Saturday night in Columbus, that'd be cool. I'm going to be REAL flexible with my schedule in Toledo, but, other than Saturday night, I will have very limited availability while in Columbus.

Should be in Columbus tomorrow night and in Toledo Sunday and Monday nights (maybe Tuesday night, too).

If anyone wants to meet for a beer or something Saturday night in Columbus, that'd be cool. I'm going to be REAL flexible with my schedule in Toledo, but, other than Saturday night, I will have very limited availability while in Columbus.

dang. bunz is down there

This is all sorta last minute.

My wife is concerned that I'll rent some cheap hotel room in a crappy part of town, get mugged and shot.

Any suggestions on (i) cheap hotel in (ii) not-too-bad part of town for either Columbus or Toledo?

...I know very little about either city...

TIA.

Edited by muck

But that doesn't help me find a cheap hotel in a not-too-bad part of town...

Depends on where you need to be once you get here, Muck. And.....are you flying in then driving up to Toledo?

If you stay up on the North end near Crossroads, there are a couple cheaper places in a nice area up here. And how cheap is cheap to you? lol

Hey Muck!

Hope the rest of your Ohio tour is going well! It was terrific meeting you Saturday night. :wacko:

Sorry you didn't have enough time to explore the city on Sunday...but you probably had some pretty drives to your destinations.

Be safe! And give me a call when you get back home!

Jules :tup:

Hey Muck!

Hope the rest of your Ohio tour is going well! It was terrific meeting you Saturday night. :tup:

Sorry you didn't have enough time to explore the city on Sunday...but you probably had some pretty drives to your destinations.

Be safe! And give me a call when you get back home!

Jules :lol:

You two better not have rubbed feet. :wacko: I can be kinda jealous ya know. :tup: