[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta have him! Which players are you targeting DMD?

COP31

We all have our favorites!!! The couple of players you select regardless of the year they are projected to have! My achilles heel (if you want to call it that) was Kurt Warner ,,, I kept him around as long as he would have me! I won two leagues last year with him at the helm!!! Thanks Kurt!

DMD ,,, who are your bedtime fellows!!!???

Which round do you "reach" for them?

Thanks!

Edited by COP31

Not DMD but JMJ, so I will throw out my answer...I am the 11th spot in a 12 round re-draft. Start 1 QB 2 RBs 3 WRs 1 TE 1 K and 1 DEF. I am "reaching" with my 3rd round pick for Mr A Gates, but he will be their main focus of their passing game, and I think, will be in a Tier all by himself this season. 95/1300/10 at TE is with in reach. That's my guy this season!

I like Gates ,,, especially since his numbers are competitive with most WR ... Dallas Clark falls into this category ,,,

I was getting SWEET on Rice ,,, but with the hip ,,, I have been searching for a new BFF ...

I will throw out my answer...I am the 11th spot in a 12 round re-draft. Start 1 QB 2 RBs 3 WRs 1 TE 1 K and 1 DEF. I am "reaching" with my 3rd round pick for Mr A Gates, but he will be their main focus of their passing game, and I think, will be in a Tier all by himself this season. 95/1300/10 at TE is with in reach.

I like Gates ,,, especially since his numbers are competitive with most WR ... Dallas Clark falls into this category ,,,

I was getting SWEET on Rice ,,, but with the hip ,,, I have been searching for a new BFF ...

In the 12th? Good money to be made here! Love the newbs. :wacko:

We all have our favorites!!! The couple of players you select regardless of the year they are projected to have! My achilles heel (if you want to call it that) was Kurt Warner ,,, I kept him around as long as he would have me! I won two leagues last year with him at the helm!!! Thanks Kurt!

DMD ,,, who are your bedtime fellows!!!???

Which round do you "reach" for them?

Thanks!

There is an easy way to get the answers that you seek from dmd. Its called joining the huddle