[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin Collie

joeyb7

Wow.....clearly favored by Manning all day, and Gonzo seems to be off the radar right away. Considering that he looked like a mini Welker today and Garcon looked sloppy, what's the chance that he's ready for a breakout year?

Thoughts? I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread about his performance yet.

Thanks!

I'm beginning to think the Colts might throw 57 times a game. The disdain they show for any semblance of a running game, combined with horsediaper dirt blocking = lots of Manning throws.

What do you think of Collie? Also, what do you think about the Colts D? ...shoddy?

ding, ding, ding!!!

The Colts won't attempt 57 passed every week. He might end up being the #3 option on the Colts, but let's see a little more first. Even if he is the #3 he will still be inconsistent.

No but if Collie is targeted 6 tim(60%)es I'll bet he catches most of them.

surprise! Gonzo was hurt somehow. Perhaps he and Bob Sanders gave each other a high five and both sprained their vaginas.

Both were seen after the game wearing the dreaded "vagina boot", though they have not been ruled out for next week . . .