[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Who

Kid Cid

Well, let's recap. Baba O'Riley is never said in the lyrics and is totally unmemorable. Teenage Wasteland is repeated over and over in the song and is as iconic sounding as "Let it Be" or "Paint it Black". Yup, I'm changing the title.

Just listened to both of them, and I want to change my vote. Won't Get Fooled Again is a better song than Teenage Wasteland (sic).

they're not a band I actively dislike (like, say, rush), but they've just never really struck me much at all. their music just seems vapid. :wacko:

At one point they were considered the best live band in the world by some. A viewing of their Isle Of Wight and Woodstock appearances supports this. I think they are one of those bands that were much better live than on record, like Iron maiden.

At one point they were considered the best live band in the world by some. A viewing of their Isle Of Wight and Woodstock appearances supports this. I think they are one of those bands that were much better live than on record, like Iron maiden.

yup agreed.

my stepdad always said that. he saw them live a couple times, and talked about it all the time. talked about daltrey swinging the mike out over the crowd by the cord. sounds pretty lame and gimmicky to me (like a windmill guitar strum), but hey, I guess you had to be there :wacko:

lmao Big Dave.

I don't know if there is a band that annoy me more than The Who. Don't like much of anything by them.

Reading comprehension just isn't your thing either, is it :wacko:

I'd say

Eminence Front (esp love the "MTV video" version)

Who are you

Another Tricky Day

The Who don't have a song called Teenage Wasteland. Baba O'Riley is often mistakenly called that.

our record player was in the dining room and my brothers and me used to listen on the headphones and sing. My parents used to hate hearing me sing loud and off key:

Teenage wasteland

It's only teenage wasteland.

Teenage wasteland

Oh, yeah

Its only teenage wasteland

They're all wasted!