[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

68 Page Republican Job Plan

bushwacked

:wacko:

How long did it take you to put that together? I bet the hardest part was finding the size 68 font you needed to really make this work.

A for effort, but don't you have anything better to do than sit around making up PDF's? Maybe it's time to get off the government dole, get a job and move out of your parent's basement.

How long did it take you to put that together? I bet the hardest part was finding the size 68 font you needed to really make this work.

A for effort, but don't you have anything better to do than sit around making up PDF's? Maybe it's time to get off the government dole, get a job and move out of your parent's basement.

There you go . . attacking the messanger and ignoring the message. :wacko::tup::tup:

There you go . . attacking the messanger and ignoring the message. :wacko::tup::tup:

Who can read that message? The size of that font is so distracting, I had to quit about three pages into it. Seriously is this some kind of joke or what?

Who can read that message? The size of that font is so distracting, I had to quit about three pages into it. Seriously is this some kind of joke or what?

If I had to guess, I'd say it could be a first draft that some speechwriter / policy wonk cobbled together and screwed up. It then got put somewhere where either a Democrat mole or someone outside the immediate circle could get at it. There's no way it got released like that, of course.

If I had to guess, I'd say it could be a first draft that some speechwriter / policy wonk cobbled together and screwed up. It then got put somewhere where either a Democrat mole or someone outside the immediate circle could get at it. There's no way it got released like that, of course.

I have no clue, but the URL appears to link to dude's official website.

C&P from a powerpoint or something? I dunno...could probably tell from the content whether it's some sort of hoax or not, but as is it's impossible to read. :wacko: