[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Event

alexgaddis

Personally, I'm still a little pissed that Flash Forward got diaper dirtcanned.

:wacko: Did it really? I thought they were just taking a break from it. How the hell can they just stop it like that? Wow... :tup:

Just wiki'ed it ... wow. Apparently the Starz network is considering picking it up. What a bummer.

Edited by darin3

I have heard that the 2nd episode starts answering some questions as this first episode really was just setting up a lot of them. My wife was meh with all the jumping between present day, a few hours earlier a few weeks earlier and a year earlier.

I agree with Mrs BC's opinion. Doubt if I watch it again.

I agree with Mrs BC's opinion. Doubt if I watch it again.

We'll give it 2-3 episodes to get going before making a final decision. Going ot do the same with Chase. 1st episode was ok, not great, but showed enough to justify given it an extra shot or two to see if it pulled us in.

As I said in the othe TV thread, with her being 6 months pregnant, once baby 3 gets here, we're likely looking at a lot more evenings at home. So between trying to find some new shows, I'll be testing out the Netflix streaming through the Wii and PS3 and maybe catch up on shows that we fell behind on (CSI for example) and also shows that we never watched but I've heard are real good, like 24.

I thought it was OK, but not living up to the hype so far. Hopefully it picks it up a bit. I've never seen Lost. I think i need to go back and watch that at some point.

If you like dinosaurs you'll like LOST. It's all T-Rex this and raptor that and Brontosaurus this. Cool stuff :wacko:

LOST

Edited by satelliteoflovegm