[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Facebook down

ttwarrior4

and people wonder what's wrong with the flucking world.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-of-th...facebook-2010-4

Zynga, the social gamesmaker behind Farmville, has a revenue run-rate around $600 million, a source close to the company tells us. Another source confirms that Zynga is doing well over $1 million in revenue a day.

You know the world has gone crazy when a Facebook application is bringing in $1 million in revenue a day.

Edited by v0dka

and people wonder what's wrong with the flucking world.

I haven't seen a poc of someone's kid in at least 25 minutes....I'm going insane. Or little Jimmy or Susie might be at soccer practice and the whole planet won't know, for Christ's sake!!!

I haven't seen a poc of someone's kid in at least 25 minutes....I'm going insane. Or little Jimmy or Susie might be at soccer practice and the whole planet won't know, for Christ's sake!!!

Yeah, some of my "friends" are nuts with their status updates and pictures. Like I give a flying crap that you didn't sleep well last night or that your dog farted in the kitchen this morning or that TimC ran naked across your lawn this morning grabbing his pee-pee or that Whomper finger banged Puddy last night.

I have a friend on there that posts mobile up loads of herself every single day. Just her snapping a pic of herself with a black berry and uploads it every day. I wish rickets upon her.. RICKETS !!!!!!!

Edited by whomper