[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6: Waiver Wire Pickups

v0dka

Ditto. And thank goodness I did because I started Moore of DJax :wacko: I needed the points!

Ha, yeah, I had Schaub and Finley going but still managed to pull off the win thanks to St. Johnson and Nicks.

It looks like someone in my league dumped Felix Jones though, so I may make a move for him.

Ha, yeah, I had Schaub and Finley going but still managed to pull off the win thanks to St. Johnson and Nicks.

It looks like someone in my league dumped Felix Jones though, so I may make a move for him.

Err, yeah. I think we will finally get to see how good Jones is. I think he will get some serious numbers going forward.

Let me see......Brandon Tate....rookie, but they must feel confident of him to pull the trigger on Moss.... :wacko:

Tate wont be filling Moss's shoes...Yes, he will be a deep threat now and then, but if anything, I think Aaron Hernandez's stock goes up the most.....

Tate wont be filling Moss's shoes...Yes, he will be a deep threat now and then, but if anything, I think Aaron Hernandez's stock goes up the most.....

I don't really get this - Hernandez has already been putting up great numbers, so I'm not sure how much better he can get. Let's all keep in mind that opposing Ds are actually going to be covering him now (as opposed to letting him roam free, like they did when Moss was in town). I love Hernandez but I just don't see him experiencing a huge bump over what he's been doing . . .

Tate, on the other hand, is going to see a lot more snaps than he has in the first several games. His production has been fairly solid with limited snaps (around 3 catches for 30 ypg) so I assume he'll be much more viable when he's on the field for the majority of offensive plays. Hernandez is already out there more often than not.

I don't really get this - Hernandez has already been putting up great numbers, so I'm not sure how much better he can get. Let's all keep in mind that opposing Ds are actually going to be covering him now (as opposed to letting him roam free, like they did when Moss was in town). I love Hernandez but I just don't see him experiencing a huge bump over what he's been doing . . .

Tate, on the other hand, is going to see a lot more snaps than he has in the first several games. His production has been fairly solid with limited snaps (around 3 catches for 30 ypg) so I assume he'll be much more viable when he's on the field for the majority of offensive plays. Hernandez is already out there more often than not.

Talking about Hernandez being used more as a WR, than a TE...have both him and Gronk (or Crumpler) out there at same time...

Talking about Hernandez being used more as a WR, than a TE...have both him and Gronk (or Crumpler) out there at same time...

They've already been doing that more often than not.

+1. Also, Hoomanawanui is coming back of his injury so I suspect that he will be a target for Bradford.

I actually drafted him cause I thought he'd be the starting Te for the Rams by the end year.... then he got hurt.....

He will definatly be someone to watch

I dropped Britt on Satrurday and then he goes off, well for him off. Still, he's on a run-first team and I'd take the 2nd fiddle for STL over Britt any day of the week.