[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mexico is getting really bad

Perchoutofwater

Having just spent the last week near El Paso, almost all of the illegals being caught and deported there are families trying to escape the violence in Juarez.

Those mothers, fathers, and kids, they all deserve to die. :wacko:

Please explain and show me where I say anything about letting these people die? Wake up people.

the company my BIL works for--they had a drilling site in deep south TX, decided to close up shop after seeing the place riddled with shell casings time and time again. So scary!!

I also read somewhere that the border patrol confiscated close to 13 mil in heroin this past week.

We are. There is no effective difference between deportation numbers under Bush vs under Obama - about one third of a million annually.

Again - my comment was nothing about Obama or Bush - I don't care who the prez is - my stance is if you are illegal you should not be here.

A talking point down the drain - there was no talking point - you guys are really on the defensive - sheesh.

Again - my comment was nothing about Obama or Bush - I don't care who the prez is - my stance is if you are illegal you should not be here.

A talking point down the drain - there was no talking point - you guys are really on the defensive - sheesh.

u came up with that on you're own... ? :wacko:

We are. There is no effective difference between deportation numbers under Bush vs under Obama - about one third of a million annually.

And many of us were pissed Bush wasn't doing enough either, so what is your point?

Isnt the point that deportations are up a good thing? :wacko: I know it doesnt make for a snappy "Obama loves illegals!" . . .but it is still good, right?

Honestly until we deport them all I'm not going to be happy with whoever is the president on this issue. I'm really not happy with ICE letting a bunch of illegals go just because they haven't committed violent crimes. I think they should be deported wherever they are found. Just like I think businesses should be hit hard wherever they are found employing them. My solution to immigration is similar to my solution to energy, I want an all of the above philosophy. Let's go after employers, landlords, and deport every illegal we find, and do away with anchor baby laws.

Perch, great link.

It really is a frightening reminder of how much power the drug cartels have over the countries they originate in.

You see a few pictures from the past, but the MAJORITY are all from 2010 :wacko:

It's nice to know our money and guns are helping out in the world.

Austin police and the Travis County sheriff’s office are investigating a potential triple murder in east Travis County, Texas. Among the dead are Edward Stout, 67, who was shot in the back of the head, and Carla Alvizo and her 7-year-old son, both of whom died of “multiple injuries” according to the APD.

According to the Travis County sheriff’s office, Garcia is in custody in the Travis County Jail, facing charges including capital murder and robbery. More are likely. Authorities were able to track him because he was using credit cards stolen from Mr. Stout.

According to one APD officer I spoke with today, Garcia is an illegal alien who has been deported before.

If only we hadn't offered him a job American's wouldn't do. :wacko:

heroin, meth, guns, guns, guns & cocaine

I have to assume that pot is a bigger seller than people realize. Most can't afford much cocaine or last long on heroin. Meth is made in cornfields just as easy as it is made in another country. I've seen articles mention the pot industry could be anywhere from 10 billion to 100 billion. Obviously it is hard to estimate exactly. The one thing I do know is if a Philip Morris type company (they'd actually be selling a healthier product than cigarettes) had a billion dollar industry, they'd buy up politicians left and right until we had a border that would rival North vs South Korea. It's a strange work around but I'm pretty sure the shoe would drop if a powerful company could make billions off it. Red vs. blue doesn't matter near as much as green.

I have to assume that pot is a bigger seller than people realize. Most can't afford much cocaine or last long on heroin. Meth is made in cornfields just as easy as it is made in another country. I've seen articles mention the pot industry could be anywhere from 10 billion to 100 billion. Obviously it is hard to estimate exactly. The one thing I do know is if a Philip Morris type company (they'd actually be selling a healthier product than cigarettes) had a billion dollar industry, they'd buy up politicians left and right until we had a border that would rival North vs South Korea. It's a strange work around but I'm pretty sure the shoe would drop if a powerful company could make billions off it. Red vs. blue doesn't matter near as much as green.

Agreed on all points.