[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

major attack?

dmarc117

Wild guess - nothing to do with Muslims right?

How dare I assume - I guess I am a raging conservative racist as opposed to maybe a realist???

Yer clearly a victim of a non-imaginary racist double standard from other Huddler's here, in this particular instance. You should cry in yer beer with BeeR. Is it hard, being a victim?

Yer clearly a victim of a non-imaginary racist double standard from other Huddler's here, in this particular instance. You should cry in yer beer with BeeR. Is it hard, being a victim?

Not hard at all and for the above post - my point is that people are getting more and more politically correct and people are labeled things they are not by just being real.

Juan Williams being fired for what he said was a joke. If your mind did not think that there was a muslim twist to the story about these possible threats or plot you are either a liar or you are blind. I honestly don't believe that your mind would not do the same thing but you would rather pound your drum and label everyone as racists to make it look like you are the poster child of fairness.

Out of nowhere huh?

With Katie Couric drawing him out, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg agreed the Times Square car bombing was likely “homegrown” as he proceeded, in an interview excerpt run on Monday's CBS Evening News, to speculate it could have been placed by “somebody with a political agenda who doesn't like the health care bill or something. It could be anything.”

Not hard at all and for the above post - my point is that people are getting more and more politically correct and people are labeled things they are not by just being real.

Juan Williams being fired for what he said was a joke. If your mind did not think that there was a muslim twist to the story about these possible threats or plot you are either a liar or you are blind. I honestly don't believe that your mind would not do the same thing but you would rather pound your drum and label everyone as racists to make it look like you are the poster child of fairness.

Yer clearly a victim of political correctness, reverse racism, and NPR having the right to fire someone for violating a company policy, in this specific scenario. Is it hard, being a victim?

Edited by bushwacked

No one called you a racist...well, except you.

Yer clearly a victim of political correctness, reverse racism, and NPR having the right to fire someone for violating a company policy, in this specific scenario. Is it hard, being a victim?

All I want for Xmas is to be more like Bushwacked.

I wonder how life would be to be so smart and to be such a great person and have all the answers. Man what is it like to be you - must be totally awesome.

I don't have all the answers and have no clue why so many modern conservatives clamor to being a victim like a kid in a candy store. Seriously, why is the desire to become a victim so overwhelming you have to make up a false premise to be said victim?

Edited by bushwacked

Not at all. He looks like he is evaluating the processes and wants to make an educated decesion.

The only thing that makes me skeptical is my experience in the county. Many years ago, my wife and I had very very minor misdemeanors (two different/seperate incidents) that were total BS. We were both 100% innocent, my wife got off on a BS DUI, but I had to pay fines for a "party" when about 6 friends were at my house but the court document claimed "30 people" were at my house. The same coke head cop(HIS NAME IS BOB PEREZ....DIRTY COP...BOB PEREZ) that did a witch hunt on other crap (previously mentioned), accussed both of us of acts we didn't commit. I learned right away about the possible pitiful actions of cops, judges, and the American way.

Presently, we would be viewed as respectable citizens in that county. It's BS. I have learned to be sketical of power mongers. A lot of Americans seem to like power mongers.

Good thing Bushwacked has never been a self-proclaimed victim of anything. The above post is in a Bushwacked topic titled 'Moderation in a land of right wing wackos' where he celebrates the voting out of meanie Repugs (in Washington state :wacko: )

You want a good laugh, go back and read Bushwacked's postings during the Bush years.

I don't have all the answers and have no clue why so many modern conservatives clamor to being a victim like a kid in a candy store. Seriously, why is the desire to become a victim so overwhelming you have to make up a false premise to be said victim?

Dude seriously - it has nothing to do with being victim - it has to do with reality - if you don't think we have gone over the edge with being pollitically correct these days you are even dumber than you come across.

The only victim here is you.

Good thing Bushwacked has never been a self-proclaimed victim of anything. The above post is in a Bushwacked topic titled 'Moderation in a land of right wing wackos' where he celebrates the voting out of meanie Repugs (in Washington state :tup: )

You want a good laugh, go back and read Bushwacked's postings during the Bush years.

Uh...That cop and the premise I was talking about were very real.

:wacko: and :tup:

You can do much better if you stalk me harder. I have faith in you. :fingers crossed:

Dude seriously - it has nothing to do with being victim - it has to do with reality - if you don't think we have gone over the edge with being pollitically correct these days you are even dumber than you come across.

:wacko:

Explain, in this thread where anybody accused you, besides yerself, of being racist for saying Muslims probably did this?

How does making yoursef a victim on false pretenses not make you clamor to whiney victimhood?

Dude.. I can't imagine that many here would disagree with your that its likely a 'Muslim' thing. I can't imagine that many here would disagree with you that PC has run amuck - but who here is calling your racist?

Edited by Duchess Jack