[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mariah Carey - Conceived with Acupuncture

MikesVikes

Now that Mariah Carey has finally confirmed that she and husband Nick Cannon are expecting their first child, it looks like she's ready to dish on the details of her pregnancy, too.

Mariah is reportedly giving kudos to new mom Céline Dion for helping her to get pregnant. In the past Celine raved about acupuncture as helping her to conceive, and Mariah decided to try it after suffering a miscarriage in 2008.

"Céline was talking about acupuncture. I used to get acupuncture, and I had never thought [of it] with regards to the trying to conceive situation," Mariah said. "I was [getting it], like, once a day at least."

Mariah says that the treatments helped her deal with her stress, which she believes is what ultimately led her to being able to get pregnant. She adds that her friends were more surprised that the busy star was able to commit to the regular treatments. "People who know me would be like, 'You scheduled acupuncture at a certain time every day? You stayed in one place?'" she laughs.

The pop superstar reveals she also turned to hormone treatments to increase her fertility chances. "I put my body through like a whole kind of cleansing situation," Mariah says. "I had to be on progesterone. I did end up being on progesterone like every month to go through the cycles."

link

Ummm, Mariah, it wasn't the needle in your back... It was the prick in your... I'll stop.

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: SEC=UGA, moneymakers

:wacko:

Edited by SEC=UGA

So Mariah Carey didn't have sex and is pregnant....impossib... I'll stop.

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: TimC, moneymakers

Too good to pass up... "The Virgin Carey"?