[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheap spamshirts

dbforbes

I remember, but did not find, a thread sometime last year that was discussing a web site where you can buy dirt cheap, embroidered NFL spamshirts. Does anybody still have that site? The Westbrook jersey's no longer cutting it for Eagles games. Any help would be appreciated.

Ive bought some stuff from this place, been happy with it.

English may be a second language there, however...

Dear Tom

The Festive Season is near the corner!

Visit our online jersey store (tarajersey.com) & start shopping for your favorite gift items! Order early to avoid festive season postal delay!

*NFL/MLB/NBA from 20-38usd; NHL from 35~45usd (Price includes Shipping)

Tara and Anabelle

NB: 101 jersey site under maintenance till further notice

=====Online Shop for Sports Fans www.tarajersey.com =====

Damn, I hope you guys are using those temp Visa credit card numbers you can get now for your card to make only a single authorized purchase...

I bought a couple of jersey's for my league champions last year and haven't had any problems.

are you talking all about tara jersey or also borntrade.net who someone brought up as well?

thanks for the help

I looked at both of the sites, wondering the same thing. borntrade.net seems pretty legit. tara jersey is the one that is quite lacking gramatically. Wonder if Tara spamshirts would give us a couple of free spamshirts to recommend lingual changes to improve the web site?

• 1 year later...

I feel goofy wearing a jersey. I'm all over the nfl.com custom shop shirts though.

Tara jersey needs to update the patches on the shirts though. The Randall Cobb jersey I looked at has the Reebok tag.

And clicking the borntrade.net goes to a link from the US Gov about trafficing counterfeit merch... I wonder if that applies to the customers knowingly buying counterfeit stuff...

That would suck... Trying to save 150 bucks and end up getting jail/$1000's in fines.

I'll buy a new "authentic" jersey every season or so. I just scour Ebay, usually searching "[team/player] authentic [numeric jersey size]." As long as you read the reviews on the seller, they tend to turn out very nicely. I don't think I've ever paid more than $75 for something that is new with tags and claims to be the real thing.

Now, you also need to know that what you're getting probably isn't the real thing and be ok with it.

But I'm not going to go out and drop a ton of coin on something that's going to have beer spilled on it by some guy who isn't watching where he's going at the Coliseum come game day.

authentic one ?

MSHB II

Reebok Onfield Equipment Apparel NFL Liscensed

Stitched on numbers and sleeve numbers, sleeve star, stiiched name letters and name plate Sean Lee throwback NFL Players and NFL logo at the bottom - It's pretty tight.

Thanks you Rajn!

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

MSHB II

Reebok Onfield Equipment Apparel NFL Liscensed

Stitched on numbers and sleeve numbers, sleeve star, stiiched name letters and name plate Sean Lee throwback NFL Players and NFL logo at the bottom - It's pretty tight. Tah

Thanks you Rajn!

it seems cool . i love it .

Scooby, so it's shipping included ?

You will have to ask Rajn, but I think the jersey was less than $50. He could tell you the website he used. He is on this thread and you can pm him. Shipping couldn't have been too much b/c they send it in a collapsible bag.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a Gronk jersey from Tara spamshirts. I will compare it to the real thing when it gets here and let you know if are any differences. It was $42 with shipping. My only concern is it will get stopped at customs, but its only $40 so no big loss if I never get it. Worth a shot.

Anyone know of any sites that sell really cheap college/NFL apparel, as in t-shirts/hoodies rather than spamshirts? Not a huge fan of wearing spamshirts, feels ridiculous and stupid for me at least. But if someone has a site for t-shirts/hoodies that are dirt cheap, I'd love to know.