[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Michael Jackson/Akon Song- "Hold My Hand"

irish

I started this topic to not only get your opinions on what you thought of this song but your thoughts on whether this album should be coming out at all. There are a bunch of controversial opinions about MJ singing background to Akon and how that's a mockery to his legacy as MJ just never took 2nd billing. Of course some love it. However, some of the artist on the CD and in general, were not on board with the CD coming out. And then of course, there are those who still talk about him being a pedophile.

Discuss...

I started this topic to not only get your opinions on what you thought of this song but your thoughts on whether this album should be coming out at all. There are a bunch of controversial opinions about MJ singing background to Akon and how that's a mockery to his legacy as MJ just never took 2nd billing. Of course some love it. However, some of the artist on the CD and in general, were not on board with the CD coming out. And then of course, there are those who still talk about him being a pedophile.

Discuss...

Not sure what your opinion is but if you are a pedophile I don't think that dying means you are now not a pedophile. The dude was messed up.

Discuss...

Wasn't Akon arrested for hooking up with some underage girl or do i have him confused with someone else?

Wasn't Rockwell related to the guy in charge of Motown and he called in a favor of MJ to do that? I'm guessing this Acorn guy is just trying to cash in and saying he's trying to honor MJ...unless he's giving the proceeds to charity or something.

Wasn't Akon arrested for hooking up with some underage girl or do i have him confused with someone else?

Are you thinking of R. Kelly? I don't remember hearing that about Akon.

Anyway, for the record Akon is pretty :wacko: and the idea of having two people singing like beeches doesn't really make me want to click the link.

Edited by Square