[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sidney Rice, come on down!

i_am_the_swammi

Well, with the injuries to Nicks and Marshall, the guy I have stashed for 11 weeks breaks into my lineup this weekend....Mr. Sidney Rice.

I was pleasantly surprised to see him log a 3 catch/50+ yard effort in limited action last week, and going up against a Redskin D that the Eagles torched for 52 offensive points, I am hoping for even better things this weekend. With Childress gone, I am counting on the players relaxing, playing good football, and Favre slinging the ball around like the good ole days :wacko:

6 catches, 92 yards, 1 TD. Bring it!

Along with Rice, I have stashed away V-Jax as well...on the same roster. I'm starting V-Jax over a sorry ass Crabtree and Rice over Nicks.

I just love it when owners get happy feet and dump studs without thinking about the playoffs. I'm more than happy to sit on them.

Sidney will be playing against an even more depleted Redskins defensive backfield.

He can also "stick it to the man" (Childress) by having a great game. I predict the entire team will be rejuvinated. Even Favre may look like he's not past his prime with somebody else calling the plays.

I kinda want to start him, but the one league where I have rice, my other choice is harvin. think I gotta stick with harvin at least one more week.

I am in the same boat. I have Colston, Maclin, Rice, Harvin, Breaston.

I am leaning Colston, Maclin, Rice but iffy on throwing in Harvin for Rice.