[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers/Colts

tazinib1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His best line from that was

Boxer = I could beat him with one hand

Leslie = yes but what if he had two hands

The scene where him and the female bandit are shooting at each other from behind trash cans, then the camera pulls out and they're on either side of the same trash can. :wacko::tup:

The scene where him and the female bandit are shooting at each other from behind trash cans, then the camera pulls out and they're on either side of the same trash can. :tup::tup:

:wacko: I'm pretty sure that was stolen from Looney Tunes, but if you're gonna swipe a scene, you might as well swipe it from the best.

I think they were booing the no call pass interference.

I feel both sheepish and vindicated by the non-call. I have seen too many Canton calls as a Bolt fan to not fell aOK about getting one for a change.

I do think if Harrison had cut the theateics trying to get the call, he could have made the tackle.

Props to the Bolt D! Injuries or not, this is the same Manning that threw four TDs last week against the Pats.

The Colt D deserves props for all the feild goals early. They just got out muscled as the game wore on. They play great even and ahead, but they have trouble playing from two scores down.

I feel both sheepish and vindicated by the non-call. I have seen too many Canton calls as a Bolt fan to not fell aOK about getting one for a change.

I actually felt the same way but was alittle weary about posting it. Regardless, I don't see any reason why the Chargers cannot win out. 3 home games in a row....here we go again!!

I do think if Harrison had cut the theateics trying to get the call, he could have made the tackle.

Props to the Bolt D! Injuries or not, this is the same Manning that threw four TDs last week against the Pats.

The Colt D deserves props for all the feild goals early. They just got out muscled as the game wore on. They play great even and ahead, but they have trouble playing from two scores down.

and zero TD's the week beforer agianst the bengals

Ryan Mathews' measurables are great, I'm sure... I just don't see how Turner can take Tolbert out of the starting lineup right now. He's been allllllllll MC Hammer Daddy since taking the lead role - Too Legit to Sit.

ETA: not just for tonight with the game (basically) over, I meant if/when RM returns

ETA2: thank you Al Michaels for agreeing with me

Edited by lennykravitz2004

Blow. Out. The clots couldn't even make it competitive. Cris collinsworth was talking about turkey recipes in the 3rd quarter trying to fill dead air time between peyton sacking himself and begging for phantom flags.

What is it with the clots, it seems after every play, even a kneel down for crying out loud they are begging for a flag. They even have their tiny crowd in that piped in noise adult lubricant dome trained begging for flags.

At least we got to see his legacy, in big games peyton chokes, can't handle the pressure. Maybe at some point indy fans will get a true football team again, one with heart and can handle physical play.

Dear Peyton Manning,

Thanks for all the nearly great years. But you cannot throw 8 picks in two games. You suck.

Wow that is pretty harsh for one of the Top 5 QB's to ever play in my lifetime (I have been watching the game since the late 60's )

You can not truly believe he sucks :wacko:

I will say his play sucked last night and maybe last week too but I would still take him over just about any other QB playing today

He has lost a lot of weapons around him and in the same boat I cant think of another QB that would produce any better.

You mean Wayne?

Yes, I was kidding. But Peyton has made some terrible throws the last couple weeks. Thank goodness there aren't any good teams in the AFC South that can take advantage of the Colts woes this season.

I remember somebody here on the boards spewing out crap about the Chargers last year. Something like, "If the Chargers were in the AFC South, they wouldn't even get a wild card"...hmmmmmm...can you say Sweep? :wacko: