[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SBD's at Walmart

nuke'em ttg

Answer: Shopping at Walmart and wacking off.

Question: What are 2 things people say they don't do?

CLASSIC! :tup:

I know we live better than others in the same income level because we DO shop at Walmart. I got a pair of Wrangler Jeans on sale for $9.

We got winter clothes for our kids (who are always growing out of their clothes) for about $150. Couldn't have done that anywhere else. Yeah, I know its going to the Chinese war machine, but that is the least of our problems right now, us shopping at Wal Mart. :wacko:

These hooty-tooty snobs that look down on people trying to be careful with their money are as much of the problem as anything else.

We hit Tar-je, the P&S boutique, Dollar General, whatever it takes to be careful with our money in these tough times.

By the way, I ripped one off in Koll's the other day. My daughter could have killed me, but she couldn't get close enough to complete the act. Those beans at Aranda's sure are tasty!

I swear, every week i walk thru someones chit in an isle. Today some old lady hobblin along hangin on to the cart at least didn't hold back and ripped about 6 rounds off and didn't bother lookin around, i was able to get out of the way. This only happens at Walmart and no where else, anybody else have this problem, can ya get the flu from a fart :tup: wicked chit in that place :wacko:

Maybe those people were looking for this?

There is a good documentary about WalMart called the High Cost of Low Prices I believe. It just absolutely kills them, from their hiring practices in the states, to the working conditions of their Chinese slave labor, to how they treat their suppliers, even the assaults and thefts that happen in their parking lots. Sickened and angered me enough to stop shopping there for about 4 or 5 months. Maybe I need to watch it again.

I hate to contribute to a problem but it's hard when no one else seems to give a crap and I know my own purchasing power alone doesn't matter to them one way or the other.

There is a good documentary about WalMart called the High Cost of Low Prices I believe. It just absolutely kills them, from their hiring practices in the states, to the working conditions of their Chinese slave labor, to how they treat their suppliers, even the assaults and thefts that happen in their parking lots. Sickened and angered me enough to stop shopping there for about 4 or 5 months. Maybe I need to watch it again.

I hate to contribute to a problem but it's hard when no one else seems to give a crap and I know my own purchasing power alone doesn't matter to them one way or the other.

That is all too true. When people only think of themselves and the extra 3 bucks they are saving on a pair of wranglers, then it just continues to feed the beast.

If I dont have other options, I shop there. But I am lucky enough to live in an area with an abundance of shopping options, so I never have to go there.

They are the #1 reason we have 10% unemployment. How many factories in America have closed and moved overseas because of their deals withs suppliers. Of course, I don't blame them since they are just a business model that wouldn't succeed without every redneck on the block trying to save 3 cents no matter how many jobs it costs their neighbors. It's basically why we should charge everyone driving a foreign car with treason.

The laugh is on you.

:tup: What a hugh moran.

Answer: Shopping at Walmart and wacking off.

Question: What are 2 things people say they don't do?

A funny by driveby? :wacko: Nice work man. I didn't think you had it in ya. :tup:

Edited by Square

Heard of this, never ever have I ever seen it. I see a walmart go up, and a bunch of shops open around it loving the traffic. Me thinks you are a LIAR.

Yeah a huge store that sells everything from clothing to pineapples to hammers at the lowest possible prices has had no ill effect on the mom & pop hardware stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.

Me thinks you are an idiot and a troll that craves attention and sucks at life.

Yeah a huge store that sells everything from clothing to pineapples to hammers at the lowest possible prices has had no ill effect on the mom & pop hardware stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.

Prove it. Just because it makes you happy to say it, show me where it's happened?

Me thinks you are an idiot and a troll that craves attention and sucks at life.

:wacko:

He owns stock in Walmart

Leaving aside the political aspects, I always find them vaguely menacing. Dirty displays, generally unkempt, rubbish goods, moranic staff, trailer trash customers.
That's your neck of the woods and a direct reflection on the area populace.

Exactly what I was thinking! :tup: The Walmart in my neighborhood is clean and while I have tried to contribute to that People of Walmart website, mine just doesn't have the clientele for it.

I did smoke out an SBD a few weeks back when I was there to shop look for more weird people and a guy walked right through it soon after...I almost started giggling and pointing it out to my significant other, but then I felt guilty. :wacko:

I always figure that if I stick to my guns in this situation, then there is someone else doing the same and every day we will grow in numbers....

I have only been to a Wal Mart when I lived in Daytona because they had a super Wal Mart.....so I went food shopping there which wasn't bad....

I went there 3 times in a couple of months....and that has been it since 2002.....the only time I go near a Wally World is to spit on it like it had the Dallas Cowboy star as it's logo...

Heard of this, never ever have I ever seen it. I see a walmart go up, and a bunch of shops open around it loving the traffic. Me thinks you are a LIAR.

no, Wal Mart has put a lot of businesses down....

I'm all for taking Wal Mart down, but why stop there? :wacko: ...why not Home Depot, Lowes, FYE, Best Buy etc. etc.

Sears and Macy's seem to have an old school type of business model which is good for competition, but the newer companies seem to have the wrong idea....