[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what is wrong with my body?

polksalet

I had some sort of stomach bug. You know yacking, fever, dizzy, diaharrhea, etc. I'm 24 hrs past all symptoms other than dizziness but the dizziness is getting worse by the hour. Everything I Google says this is a symptom of dehydration but I am pounding liquids and just took a handful of vitamins in case it is some sort of mineral thing. I feel as physically strong as normal but I can barely stand up.

Any ideas?

Sometimes a viral infection will travel up the Eustachian tubes to the inner ears and affect the balance centers there. The problem usually resolves itself with time, but if it persists you should see your doc. He may prescribe Meclizine (Antivert), an antihistamine, that can help the problem.

Sometimes a viral infection will travel up the Eustachian tubes to the inner ears and affect the balance centers there. The problem usually resolves itself with time, but if it persists you should see your doc. He may prescribe Meclizine (Antivert), an antihistamine, that can help the problem.

Sweet, Thanks!!

I'll slow the fluids.

ETA: during the worst part of the thing I could hear sounds that sounded like eggs frying. I've never had a something like that happen.

Edited by polksalet

I just got over strep that turned in to a nasty ear infection. I'm one of those people that, unless I have a fever or it's in my chest, I do not go to the doctor. At the peek of my ear infection I got the dizzies as well.

What freaked me out is couple of month ago i was in the bathroom brushing my tusks and this major sneeze crept up on me. It was so powerful that both of my ears popped like when you are in a plane. Right afterward, like a second or two, I got increasingly dizzy and the room began to spin on me so I had to sit down on the floor before I fell over and I kept moving my jaw around until I hear this tiny little click and the dizziness went away.

My doctor said it may have been some type of calcium deposit floating around in my inner ear and I shouldn't worry about it unless it comes back.

Edited by cliaz

Polk has a vagina :wacko: