[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Implement Health Care Reform

bushwacked

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Texas, their fighting the leftists who want to control our lives. Hopefully the bill will be deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. If it's deemed that the Government can force the public by penalty of law to buy a product or service from someone, is that freedom? Is that allowed in the Constitution? No. It's a dangerous precedent that cannot end well.

When the Government has unmoored itself from the constraints put upon it by the Constitution, combined with a conscious effort to separate themselves and/or Government actions from the Judeo-Christian eithics this country was founded on, what is there left to control them? Their own self-created version of morality, fairness and equality? Looking back on human history, that idea has never ended well either....

The Health Care Bill is a trainwreck of debt, regulation, an obscene power grab by the Government. And I think every legal means available to stop it and kill it needs to be implemented. The people didn't want it then, and still don't want it now.

America, hell yeah! Wooo-hoooo, Constitution! Wait, what's that you say? Something about Article VI of the Constitution saying: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

Yeah, that's what I thought.

America, hell yeah! Wooo-hoooo, Constitution! Wait, what's that you say? Something about Article VI of the Constitution saying: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

Pretty much.

People can hate the health care bill all they want, for very very justified reasons. But I severly doubt that a Constitutional challenge would be upheld, as it is guaranteed to go further than a local Texas judge . .

Pretty much.

People can hate the health care bill all they want, for very very justified reasons. But I severly doubt that a Constitutional challenge would be upheld, as it is guaranteed to go further than a local Texas judge . .

I don't like Obamacare, either (though I agree health care reform is badly needed). But you don't "uphold the constitution" by urinating on parts of it.

I find that many Republicans are all about the Constitution, until they aren't.

:wacko: Good one! :tup:

I try to brighten everybody's day with comedy - it's what I do.

However, if you think I'm funny you should see the comedy bushwacked puts up on a daily basis. Now THAT sh#t is just laugh-out-loud funny!

Edited by tosberg34

:wacko: Good one! :tup:

:tup:

Tosberg might not be funny or very smart, but he's the best kneejerker in the tailgate. Perhaps he doesn't know on the innernets you can actually wait to think of a good comeback and instead of spazzing out the weakest comeback that could possibly pop into yer head. :lol:

Edited by bushwacked

:wacko:

Tosberg might not be funny or very smart, but he's the best kneejerker in the tailgate. Perhaps he doesn't know on the innernets you can actually wait to think of a good comeback and instead of spazzing out the weakest comeback that could possibly pop into yer head. :tup:

Wow. Just wow. Did you actually post that? All you do is post links to articles. That's it. How smart is that? Every time some conservative walks out his door to get the mail you can bet bushwacked will post a link to the outrage.

I bet if you used your own brain for once you might actually add something to these forums. But it appears you'll let the smarter people do the thinking for you. What's it like to be a fool AND a tool? No, really, what's it like?

Wow. Just wow. Did you actually post that? All you do is post links to articles. That's it. How smart is that? Every time some conservative walks out his door to get the mail you can bet bushwacked will post a link to the outrage.

I bet if you used your own brain for once you might actually add something to these forums. But it appears you'll let the smarter people do the thinking for you. What's it like to be a fool AND a tool? No, really, what's it like?

GMOZ!!1! I'm a victim !!!!1!