[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post your tattoo(s)...

v0dka

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't tell me you look at it when,....cause ya know...she was pretty damned hot back in the day.

After that diet thing she still looks pretty hot

They use a Josh Gordon wacker to shave you before getting inked

I knew a girl who had Foghorn Leghorn pushing a lawnmower tattooed on her private area, and she shaved around it to look like he has just made his first pass. It was pretty hilarious. Of course nowadays the amount of muff needed to complete the effect would be out of style. I wonder if she still keeps it like that anyway? :wacko:

You must have known her pretty well. :tup:

• 1 month later...
Today's the day. I'm getting some new ink this afternoon. :tup:

Hah me too!! It's tat day..... :wacko:

Norcal star either on the elbow to flow in with two of my kids names that run from my shoulder down the back of my arms to my elbow. Or on my calf to cover up some younger age decisions I'm gonna get covered. Let my man tell me if its possible with this one to get coverage or wait on the calf and do it on the elbow now.

Right on. Post some pics when you stuff starts looking normal. I don't have any tats but I think the artwork is cool when it's well done. Don't know if I'll ever get one, but some of the stuff people do get looks pretty cool.

That's sweet.... how long it take?

About three hours.

what are you?, a chef at shogun or something? :wacko:

seriously, it looks pretty good, you gonna color that up, eventually?

Thanks. It's a black/grey tat. I just wanted a touch of color.

I have 6 so far and trying to come up with #7 but not sure what or when yet. Some of mine include 2 koi fish (pisces) on my shoulder, a snake (chinese year 1977) on my left arm and then a crab and water (cancer sign for my late mom) under my pisces. All three of those are black/grey.