[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else crushed by Janikowski and/or NEP DEF?

CrazyOne

My opponent has Janikowski (4 FGs with 3 over 40 yds, which are worth more in our league) and New England DEF (7 turnovers! 2 sacks and only 3 points allowed).

This allows him to have a great showing with Vick left to go even though he put in a lineup on Wednesday never to change with Ocho (out, 0 points), Thomas Jones (only a couple) and Ahmad Bradshaw (not much better). He also has Witten and Miles Austin. But really, I was fine with that until the DEF scored 30 and Janikowski put up 20 effing points!

:wacko:

It's just an empty rant out of frustration. I'm plenty happy if I'm on the other side and my kicker scores 20 or my defense scores 30. :wacko:

IDPs are not in the cards for the league I'm in, at least as long as I'm still playing in it and commish of it.

I'm down by 26 points and he has Vick and I have Brees. This isn't a likely scenario for me winning the championship.

My opponent has Janikowski (4 FGs with 3 over 40 yds, which are worth more in our league) and New England DEF (7 turnovers! 2 sacks and only 3 points allowed).

This allows him to have a great showing with Vick left to go even though he put in a lineup on Wednesday never to change with Ocho (out, 0 points), Thomas Jones (only a couple) and Ahmad Bradshaw (not much better). He also has Witten and Miles Austin. But really, I was fine with that until the DEF scored 30 and Janikowski put up 20 effing points!

:wacko:

I have both in my superbowl lovin me some Sea Bass and Pats D :tup:

I have to give the Huddle staff big props for the NE Def. After Week 12 I was ranked dead last in D/ST points in my league and I noticed that the Rest of the Season rankings had NE ranked #2. They were only averaging 7-10 ppg at the time but they were starting to come together so I grabbed them off the wire and all they did was average 23 pts the rest of the way and helped carry me to the Championship.