[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Global Warming

redrumjuice

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you legitimately believe I was inferring that people were recording temperature 500K years ago?

How old do you think the earth is?

Of course not. Everyone knows you meant that your god Al Gore has a time machine and is able to use it to go back in time and get those temps for us.

Who here thought neanderthals were recording on stone? Geesh.

Of course not. Everyone knows you meant that your god Al Gore has a time machine and is able to use it to go back in time and get those temps for us.

Who here thought neanderthals were recording on stone? Geesh.

Kneejerk newb,

Ton has stated many times he believes the earth is young and doesn't believe in "macro-evolution." I don't think Ton is asking a sincere question, as much as he's trying to bait a serious answer so he can link something claiming the geologic dating record is inaccurate in itself.

Edited by bushwacked

Kneejerk newb,

Ton has stated many times he believes the earth is young and doesn't believe in "macro-evolution." I don't think is asking a legitimate question, I think he's trying to bait a serious answer so he can link something that shows how inaccurate the geologic dating record is.

Veteran DBag,

It was so nice to see you off the boards for the last few days. Could you do us all a favor and take another "Christmas" holiday, but make it last several months instead? The boards were free of your lefty vitriol and propaganda posts (one every two minutes) and it was actually pleasant once again. I'd like to have that back instead of more nonsense, hate and left wing crap spewing forth from your pie hole. Thanks!

Sincerely,

99% of Huddle Members

Veteran DBag,

It was so nice to see you off the boards for the last few days. Could you do us all a favor and take another "Christmas" holiday, but make it last several months instead? The boards were free of your lefty vitriol and propaganda posts (one every two minutes) and it was actually pleasant once again. I'd like to have that back instead of more nonsense, hate and left wing crap spewing forth from your pie hole. Thanks!

Sincerely,

99% of Huddle Members

Who are you?

The greatest part of this thread is rumdum originally posts a link to in attempt to make a point. That same link is shortly copied and pasted by Jackass, then rumdum quotes and disagrees with copied and pasted article which he originally agreed with. And then several posts later rumdum links the article for the 3rd time, in an attempt to make a point.

Rumdum agreed with something, before he disagreed with it, before he agreed with again; all in the span of one page of one thread. God doesn't make morans like this every day.

The greatest part of this thread is rumdum originally posts a link to in attempt to make a point. That same link is shortly copied and pasted by Jackass, then rumdum quotes and disagrees with copied and pasted article which he originally agreed with. And then several posts later rumdum links the article for the 3rd time, in an attempt to make a point.

Rumdum agreed with something, before he disagreed with it, before he agreed with again; all in the span of one page of one thread. God doesn't make morans like this every day.

:wacko:

I heard a talking head state that because temps are higher, there is more Di-hydrogen Oxide vapor in the air. Because of this, it snows more. Since Di-hydrogen Oxide is the BEST greenhouse gas there is, maybe all the snow is a good thing, removing it from the atmosphere, hence lowering the greenhouse effect.

This however does not support that it is really CO2 and the eeeeevil hughmons fault.

I have NEVER said that climate change over the last billion or so years doesn't happen, it does and is happening at this very instant.

What has NEVER been PROVEN is that we, the evil hughmons have anything to do with it.

Just by existing, we have an effect on the environment. Each one of us is constantly putting off the heat of a 100 watt lightbulb. The ambiant temperature would drop in every major city if we all instantly disappeared. That would be good for the planet, no?

I heard a talking head state that because temps are higher, there is more Di-hydrogen Oxide vapor in the air. Because of this, it snows more. Since Di-hydrogen Oxide is the BEST greenhouse gas there is, maybe all the snow is a good thing, removing it from the atmosphere, hence lowering the greenhouse effect.

This however does not support that it is really CO2 and the eeeeevil hughmons fault.

I have NEVER said that climate change over the last billion or so years doesn't happen, it does and is happening at this very instant.

What has NEVER been PROVEN is that we, the evil hughmons have anything to do with it.

Just by existing, we have an effect on the environment. Each one of us is constantly putting off the heat of a 100 watt lightbulb. The ambiant temperature would drop in every major city if we all instantly disappeared. That would be good for the planet, no?

aka water

Just by existing, we have an effect on the environment. Each one of us is constantly putting off the heat of a 100 watt lightbulb. The ambiant temperature would drop in every major city if we all instantly disappeared.

How do you square these two statements? Don't they directly contradict each other?

Th earth is how old ? and how many massive changes has it gone through ? How many more changes will it go through ?

Through history of time of mankind's existence on earth , we have contributed alot to the earth some good , some not so good , but i refuse to believe that we ourselves alone have created and or seriously contributed Global warming and i dont believe we alone can stop it

In the end i do beleive as the earth changes , so do the we as humans ...adaptation and survival continues

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll