[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game of the week?

gilthorp

Hmmm.

Probably a Baltimore vs Pitt. Couple very good teams, division rivals, their two games this season were close, both hit hard and they HATE each other.

#2 would be Atlanta vs GB - should be a close one in the Georgia Dome.

#3 would be Chicago Seattle - Seattle played well AND beat Chicago earlier this year, but I can see this game being a race to the bottom - "whoever f*cks up least wins"

Jets vs Pats? Pats should DEMOLISH Noo Yawk.

Have to believe that GB-ATL has the most points and most offensive success. The rest could all be defensive games outside in the bitter cold.

Well, same two teams playing in Atlanta earlier only tallied 37 points. Even considering GB left points on the field, you're still looking at an O/U below 50.

Hardly a barnburner.

To me, it's a shame that Pit/Bal is the first of the four games...it might get lost in the shuffle.

I think that GB/ATL won't be like the ARZ/GB game from last year, but it has the most potential.

The one I'll be talking about is the Pittsburgh game since it will probably be the only game I'll watch while being sober.

If the Bears don't take them seriously, it could happen.

:wacko:

right, becuase da Bears are good enough to not take a team seriously....... what in the world are u talking about.

Sea came in and pushed around Chicage pretty well in Soldier Field in wk 6, and are on a nice roll

I like the Hawks in this one

all around a great weekend of games tho no question!

Obviously, I'm looking most forward to the Steelers-Ravens game, but, even if the Steelers lose, I won't miss a minute of these games Sunday. I think each one has an intriguing piece to it:

1.) Packers @ Falcons - Many believe that the winner of this will be playing in the Super Bowl. They had a good battle earlier in the year.

2.) Jets @ Patriots - Division rivals that split their games this year. Pats looking unbeatable, but, you never know.

3.) Seahawks @ Bears - Seahawks won the game earlier in the year. Can they become this year's Cinderella team ? It they win, every one will be talking about them.

Can't wait !!!!! :tup::wacko:

I don't have a dog in any of these fights. From a pure entertainment perspective, I rank them as this:

1 - PIT vs. BAL (Always fun to watch them play, and Baltimore seems hungry enough to win this. How will Pittsburgh's young WRs (Wallace, Sanders) handle the pressure of the playoffs?)

2 - ATL vs. GB (We'll see how Atlanta handles the playoff pressure. If I were a Falcons' fan, GB would have been the last team I would have wanted to face.)

3 - CHI vs. SEA (Remember how the Cardinals destroyed a heavily favored Panther team in the playoffs en route to the Super Bowl? Cutler definitely has the "skills" to emulate Delhomme's putrid turnover-ridden performance. This is Cutler's first ever playoff game, so ANYTHING can happen.)

4 - NE vs. NYJ (I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see this being a competitive game. And even if it's close, New England always seems to find a way to win.)

4 - NE vs. NYJ (I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see this being a competitive game. And even if it's close, New England always seems to find a way to win.)

This is how I picture Rovers after reading all of these posts similar to this one................... :wacko:

LOL... actually, the more people want to discount any chance of a Jets win, the more I like it. People seem to think the Jets are the worst team in the playoffs. No chance whatsoever to win. I'm surprised the line hasn't gone to double digits.

LOL... actually, the more people want to discount any chance of a Jets win, the more I like it. People seem to think the Jets are the worst team in the playoffs. No chance whatsoever to win.

eh, of the final 8, I'd probably say the Jets are better than Seattle and equal with the Bears.

The problem is Sanchez. He stinks on ice.

So anyway, the Jets aren't a "bad" team - but they ARE going up against probably the BEST team, the best team which just kicked their ass a few weeks back. I fail to see how that is inspiring.

Edited by Chavez

eh, of the final 8, I'd probably say the Jets are better than Seattle and equal with the Bears.

The problem is Sanchez. He stinks on ice.

So anyway, the Jets aren't a "bad" team - but they ARE going up against probably the BEST team, the best team which just kicked their ass a few weeks back. I fail to see how that is inspiring.

+1 - Imagine what they would be like if the stayed put in the '09 draft and ended up with Josh Freeman